A combined process integration and fuel switching strategy for emissions reduction in chemical process plants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Almeida, Aníbal T. & Lopes, Ana Cristina & Carvalho, Anabela & Mariano, Jorge & Jahn, Andreas & Broege, Michael, 2004. "Examining the potential of natural gas demand-side measures to benefit customers, the distribution utility, and the environment: two case studies from Europe," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 979-1000.
- Panjeshahi, Mohammad Hassan & Tahouni, Nassim, 2008. "Pressure drop optimisation in debottlenecking of heat exchanger networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 942-951.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiew, B.J. & Shuhaimi, M. & Hashim, H., 2012. "Carbon emission reduction targeting through process integration and fuel switching with mathematical modeling," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 686-693.
- Hosseini, Seyed Ehsan & Wahid, Mazlan Abdul, 2014. "Utilization of palm solid residue as a source of renewable and sustainable energy in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 621-632.
- Abdelaziz, E.A. & Saidur, R. & Mekhilef, S., 2011. "A review on energy saving strategies in industrial sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 150-168, January.
- Saidur, R. & Abdelaziz, E.A. & Demirbas, A. & Hossain, M.S. & Mekhilef, S., 2011. "A review on biomass as a fuel for boilers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2262-2289, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFuel switching; Retrofit of HEN; Emissions reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:34:y:2009:i:2:p:190-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.