Developing a cellulosic aviation biofuel industry in Indiana: A market and logistics analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bittner, Amanda & Tyner, Wallace E. & Zhao, Xin, 2015. "Field to flight: A techno-economic analysis of the corn stover to aviation biofuels supply chain," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205091, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Douglas C. Elliott, 2013. "Transportation fuels from biomass via fast pyrolysis and hydroprocessing," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(5), pages 525-533, September.
- Perkis, David F. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Preckel, Paul V. & Brechbill, Sarah C., 2008. "Spatial optimization and economies of scale for cellulose to ethanol facilities in Indiana," Risk, Infrastructure and Industry Evolution Conference, June 24-25, 2008, Berkeley, California 48730, Farm Foundation.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakovljević, Ivan & Mijailović, Radomir & Mirosavljević, Petar, 2018. "Carbon dioxide emission during the life cycle of turbofan aircraft," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 866-875.
- Martinez-Valencia, Lina & Garcia-Perez, Manuel & Wolcott, Michael P., 2021. "Supply chain configuration of sustainable aviation fuel: Review, challenges, and pathways for including environmental and social benefits," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 152(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tyner, Wallace E. & Rismiller, Craig W., 2010. "Transportation Infrastructure Implications of Development of a Cellulosic Biofuels Industry for Indiana," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 49(1).
- Banse, M. & Sorda, G., 2010.
"Impact of Different Biofuel Policy Options on Agricultural Production and Land Use in Germany,"
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 45, March.
- Banse, Martin & Sorda, Giovanni, 2009. "Impact of different biofuel policy options on agricultural production and land use in Germany," 49th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 30-October 2, 2009 53251, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Chrysoula M. Michailof & Konstantinos G. Kalogiannis & Themistoklis Sfetsas & Despoina T. Patiaka & Angelos A. Lappas, 2016. "Advanced analytical techniques for bio-oil characterization," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(6), pages 614-639, November.
- Akhlaghi, Shahin & Gedde, Ulf W. & Hedenqvist, Mikael S. & Braña, Maria T. Conde & Bellander, Martin, 2015. "Deterioration of automotive rubbers in liquid biofuels: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1238-1248.
- Jåstad, Eirik Ogner & Bolkesjø, Torjus Folsland & Rørstad, Per Kristian, 2020. "Modelling effects of policies for increased production of forest-based liquid biofuel in the Nordic countries," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C).
- Onarheim, Kristin & Hannula, Ilkka & Solantausta, Yrjö, 2020. "Hydrogen enhanced biofuels for transport via fast pyrolysis of biomass: A conceptual assessment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 199(C).
- Gutiérrez-Antonio, C. & Gómez-Castro, F.I. & de Lira-Flores, J.A. & Hernández, S., 2017. "A review on the production processes of renewable jet fuel," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 709-729.
- Chao Bi & Jingjing Zeng & Wanli Zhang & Yonglin Wen, 2020. "Modelling the Coevolution of the Fuel Ethanol Industry, Technology System, and Market System in China: A History-Friendly Model," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(5), pages 1-26, February.
- Kumarappan, Subbu & Joshi, Satish V., 2012. "Optimal biomass-harvesting model for biobutanol biorefineries," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124717, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhao, Xin & Guolin, Yao & Wallace, Tyner, 2016. "Quantifying Breakeven Price Distributions in Stochastic Techno-Economic Analysis — A Case of Cellulosic Biofuel Production from Fast Pyrolysis and Hydroprocessing Pathway," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235215, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chu, Pei Lin & Vanderghem, Caroline & MacLean, Heather L. & Saville, Bradley A., 2017. "Financial analysis and risk assessment of hydroprocessed renewable jet fuel production from camelina, carinata and used cooking oil," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 198(C), pages 401-409.
- Zhao, Xin & Yao, Guolin & Tyner, Wallace E., 2016. "Quantifying breakeven price distributions in stochastic techno-economic analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 318-326.
- Shila, Jacob & Johnson, Mary E., 2021. "Techno-economic analysis of Camelina-derived hydroprocessed renewable jet fuel within the US context," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 287(C).
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable fuel standard; Jet fuel; Renewable diesel; Cellulosic biomass; Supply chain; Competition;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:142:y:2018:i:c:p:793-802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.