Influence of the power take-off characteristics on the performance of CECO wave energy converter
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- López, I. & Pereiras, B. & Castro, F. & Iglesias, G., 2014. "Optimisation of turbine-induced damping for an OWC wave energy converter using a RANS–VOF numerical model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 105-114.
- Iglesias, G. & López, M. & Carballo, R. & Castro, A. & Fraguela, J.A. & Frigaard, P., 2009. "Wave energy potential in Galicia (NW Spain)," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2323-2333.
- Folley, Matt & Whittaker, Trevor, 2009. "The cost of water from an autonomous wave-powered desalination plant," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 75-81.
- Babarit, A. & Hals, J. & Muliawan, M.J. & Kurniawan, A. & Moan, T. & Krokstad, J., 2012. "Numerical benchmarking study of a selection of wave energy converters," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 44-63.
- Bret Bosma & Tim Lewis & Ted Brekken & Annette von Jouanne, 2015. "Wave Tank Testing and Model Validation of an Autonomous Wave Energy Converter," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-16, August.
- Li, Ye & Yu, Yi-Hsiang, 2012. "A synthesis of numerical methods for modeling wave energy converter-point absorbers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 4352-4364.
- McCabe, A.P. & Aggidis, G.A. & Widden, M.B., 2010. "Optimizing the shape of a surge-and-pitch wave energy collector using a genetic algorithm," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2767-2775.
- Iglesias, G. & Carballo, R., 2014. "Wave farm impact: The role of farm-to-coast distance," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 375-385.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:135:y:2017:i:c:p:303-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:222:y:2018:i:c:p:717-728 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:833-845 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWave energy; WEC; Numerical modelling; PTO; Damping; Efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:686-697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.