Microwave plasma-based method of hydrogen production via combined steam reforming of methane
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Tae-Soo & Song, Soonho & Chun, Kwang-Min & Lee, Sang Hun, 2010. "An experimental study of syn-gas production via microwave plasma reforming of methane, iso-octane and gasoline," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 2734-2743.
- Guofeng, Xu & Xinwei, Ding, 2012. "Optimization geometries of a vortex gliding-arc reactor for partial oxidation of methane," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 333-339.
- Aleknaviciute, I. & Karayiannis, T.G. & Collins, M.W. & Xanthos, C., 2013. "Methane decomposition under a corona discharge to generate COx-free hydrogen," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 432-439.
- Hong, Yong C. & Lee, Sang J. & Shin, Dong H. & Kim, Ye J. & Lee, Bong J. & Cho, Seong Y. & Chang, Han S., 2012. "Syngas production from gasification of brown coal in a microwave torch plasma," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 36-40.
- Lin, Kuang C. & Lin, Yuan-Chung & Hsiao, Yi-Hsing, 2014. "Microwave plasma studies of Spirulina algae pyrolysis with relevance to hydrogen production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 567-574.
- Caumon, Pauline & Lopez-Botet Zulueta, Miguel & Louyrette, Jérémy & Albou, Sandrine & Bourasseau, Cyril & Mansilla, Christine, 2015. "Flexible hydrogen production implementation in the French power system: Expected impacts at the French and European levels," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 556-562.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ray, Debjyoti & Nepak, Devadutta & Vinodkumar, T. & Subrahmanyam, Ch., 2019. "g-C3N4 promoted DBD plasma assisted dry reforming of methane," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 630-638.
- Pashchenko, Dmitry, 2018. "First law energy analysis of thermochemical waste-heat recuperation by steam methane reforming," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 478-487.
More about this item
KeywordsHydrogen production; Microwave plasma; Methane combined steam reforming; Microwave plasma system for hydrogen production;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:113:y:2016:i:c:p:653-661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.