Predicting the market potential of plug-in electric vehicles using multiday GPS data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fontaine, Peter J., 2008. "Shortening the Path to Energy Independence: A Policy Agenda to Commercialize Battery-Electric Vehicles," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 22-42, July.
- Musti, Sashank & Kockelman, Kara M., 2011. "Evolution of the household vehicle fleet: Anticipating fleet composition, PHEV adoption and GHG emissions in Austin, Texas," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 707-720, October.
- Greene, David L., 2010. "Measuring energy security: Can the United States achieve oil independence?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1614-1621, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javid, Roxana J. & Nejat, Ali, 2017. "A comprehensive model of regional electric vehicle adoption and penetration," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 30-42.
- Daina, Nicolò & Sivakumar, Aruna & Polak, John W., 2017. "Modelling electric vehicles use: a survey on the methods," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 447-460.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:367-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arslan, Okan & Yıldız, Barış & Ekin Karaşan, Oya, 2014. "Impacts of battery characteristics, driver preferences and road network features on travel costs of a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) for long-distance trips," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 168-178.
- Wu, Xing & Dong, Jing & Lin, Zhenhong, 2014. "Cost analysis of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles using GPS-based longitudinal travel data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 206-217.
- Krupa, Joseph S. & Rizzo, Donna M. & Eppstein, Margaret J. & Brad Lanute, D. & Gaalema, Diann E. & Lakkaraju, Kiran & Warrender, Christina E., 2014. "Analysis of a consumer survey on plug-in hybrid electric vehicles," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 14-31.
- Wang, Ying-Wei & Lin, Chuah-Chih, 2013. "Locating multiple types of recharging stations for battery-powered electric vehicle transport," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 76-87.
- Jung, Jaesung & Cho, Yongju & Cheng, Danling & Onen, Ahmet & Arghandeh, Reza & Dilek, Murat & Broadwater, Robert P., 2013. "Monte Carlo analysis of Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles and Distributed Energy Resource growth with residential energy storage in Michigan," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 218-235.
- Meinrenken, Christoph J. & Lackner, Klaus S., 2015. "Fleet view of electrified transportation reveals smaller potential to reduce GHG emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 393-403.
- De Gennaro, Michele & Paffumi, Elena & Scholz, Harald & Martini, Giorgio, 2014. "GIS-driven analysis of e-mobility in urban areas: An evaluation of the impact on the electric energy grid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 94-116.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:695-713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Björnsson, Lars-Henrik & Karlsson, Sten, 2015. "Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles: How individual movement patterns affect battery requirements, the potential to replace conventional fuels, and economic viability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 336-347.
More about this item
KeywordsPlug-in electric vehicles; Battery-electric vehicles; Long-term vehicle use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:46:y:2012:i:c:p:225-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .