Electricity demand in Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bentzen, Jan & Engsted, Tom, 1993. "Short- and long-run elasticities in energy demand : A cointegration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 9-16, January.
- Dergiades, Theologos & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2008.
"Estimating residential demand for electricity in the United States, 1965-2006,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2722-2730, September.
- Theologos Dergiades & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2008. "Estimating Residential Demand for Electricity in the United States, 1965-2006," Discussion Paper Series 2008_19, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2008.
- Amarawickrama, Himanshu A. & Hunt, Lester C., 2008.
"Electricity demand for Sri Lanka: A time series analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 724-739.
- Himanshu A. Amarawickrama & Lester C Hunt, 2007. "Electricity Demand for Sri Lanka: A Time Series Analysis," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 118, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Holtedahl, Pernille & Joutz, Frederick L., 2004. "Residential electricity demand in Taiwan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 201-224, March.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007. "Residential electricity demand dynamics in Turkey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 199-210, March.
- Galindo, Luis Miguel, 2005. "Short- and long-run demand for energy in Mexico: a cointegration approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1179-1185, June.
- Amusa, Hammed & Amusa, Kafayat & Mabugu, Ramos, 2009. "Aggregate demand for electricity in South Africa: An analysis using the bounds testing approach to cointegration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 4167-4175, October.
- Silk, Julian I. & Joutz, Frederick L., 1997. "Short and long-run elasticities in US residential electricity demand: a co-integration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 493-513, October.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell, 2005. "Electricity consumption, employment and real income in Australia evidence from multivariate Granger causality tests," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1109-1116, June.
- Dikaios Tserkezos, E., 1992. "Forecasting residential electricity consumption in Greece using monthly and quarterly data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 226-232, July.
- Donatos, George S. & Mergos, George J., 1991. "Residential demand for electricity: The case of Greece," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 41-47, January.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2007.
"Electricity demand analysis using cointegration and ARIMA modelling: A case study of Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1129-1146, February.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2007. "Electricity Demand Analysis Using Cointegration and ARIMA Modelling: A case study of Turkey," MPRA Paper 19099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liddle, Brantley & Lung, Sidney, 2013. "Might electricity consumption cause urbanization instead? Evidence from heterogeneous panel long-run causality tests," MPRA Paper 52333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adom, Philip Kofi, 2017. "The long-run price sensitivity dynamics of industrial and residential electricity demand: The impact of deregulating electricity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 43-60.
- Mehdi Abid & Rafaa Mraihi, 2015. "Disaggregate Energy Consumption Versus Economic Growth in Tunisia: Cointegration and Structural Break Analysis," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(4), pages 1104-1122, December.
- Desiderio Romero-Jordán & Pablo del Río & Cristina Peñasco, 2014. "Household electricity demand in Spanish regions. Public policy implications," Working Papers 2014/24, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- repec:eee:energy:v:134:y:2017:i:c:p:902-918 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khraief, Naceur & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mallick, Hrushikesh & Loganathan, Nanthakumar, 2016. "Estimation of Electricity Demand Function for Algeria: Revisit of Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 74870, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity demand; Tunisia; Vector Autoregressive Regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:45:y:2012:i:c:p:714-720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .