Energy analysis of nuclear power stations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schneider, E. & Carlsen, B. & Tavrides, E. & van der Hoeven, C. & Phathanapirom, U., 2013. "A top-down assessment of energy, water and land use in uranium mining, milling, and refining," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 911-926.
- Tezuka, Tetsuo & Okushima, Keisuke & Sawa, Takamitsu, 2002. "Carbon tax for subsidizing photovoltaic power generation systems and its effect on carbon dioxide emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(3-4), pages 677-688, July.
- Brown, M. T. & Herendeen, R. A., 1996. "Embodied energy analysis and EMERGY analysis: a comparative view," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 219-235, December.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:362:y:2017:i:c:p:19-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schneider, E. & Carlsen, B. & Tavrides, E. & van der Hoeven, C. & Phathanapirom, U., 2013. "Measures of the environmental footprint of the front end of the nuclear fuel cycle," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 898-910.
- Hondo, Hiroki & Baba, Kenshi, 2010. "Socio-psychological impacts of the introduction of energy technologies: Change in environmental behavior of households with photovoltaic systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 229-235, January.
- Tokimatsu, Koji & Kosugi, Takanobu & Asami, Takayoshi & Williams, Eric & Kaya, Yoichi, 2006. "Evaluation of lifecycle CO2 emissions from the Japanese electric power sector in the 21st century under various nuclear scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 833-852, May.
- Herendeen, Robert A., 2015. "Connecting net energy with the price of energy and other goods and services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 142-149.
- Hammond, G.P.Geoffrey P., 2004. "Towards sustainability: energy efficiency, thermodynamic analysis, and the `two cultures'," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(16), pages 1789-1798, November.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2008. "Valuing the greenhouse gas emissions from nuclear power: A critical survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2940-2953, August.
- Beerten, Jef & Laes, Erik & Meskens, Gaston & D'haeseleer, William, 2009. "Greenhouse gas emissions in the nuclear life cycle: A balanced appraisal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5056-5068, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:3:y:1975:i:4:p:285-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.