A model for predicting the potential diffusion of solar energy systems in complex urban environments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Papadopoulos, A.M. & Karteris, M.M., 2009. "An assessment of the Greek incentives scheme for photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1945-1952, May.
- del Rio Gonzalez, Pablo & Hernandez, Felix & Gual, Miguel, 2005. "The implications of the Kyoto project mechanisms for the deployment of renewable electricity in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(15), pages 2010-2022, October.
- Branker, K. & Pearce, J.M., 2010.
"Financial return for government support of large-scale thin-film solar photovoltaic manufacturing in Canada,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4291-4303, August.
- K. Branker & J.M. Pearce, 2010. "Financial return for government support of large-scale thin-film solar photovoltaic manufacturing in Canada," Post-Print hal-02120501, HAL.
- Jackson, Tim & Oliver, Mark, 2000. "The viability of solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 983-988, November.
- Dagoumas, A.S. & Papagiannis, G.K. & Dokopoulos, P.S., 2006. "An economic assessment of the Kyoto Protocol application," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 26-39, January.
- Viguier, Laurent L. & Babiker, Mustafa H. & Reilly, John M., 2003. "The costs of the Kyoto Protocol in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 459-481, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanyé-Mengual, Esther & Romanos, Héctor & Molina, Catalina & Oliver, M. Antònia & Ruiz, Núria & Pérez, Marta & Carreras, David & Boada, Martí & Garcia-Orellana, Jordi & Duch, Jordi & Rieradevall, Joan, 2014. "Environmental and self-sufficiency assessment of the energy metabolism of tourist hubs on Mediterranean Islands: The case of Menorca (Spain)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 377-387.
- Marta Olazabal & Unai Pascual, 2013. "Identifying social determinants of urban low carbon transitions: the case of energy transition in Bilbao, Basque Country," Working Papers 2013-11, BC3.
- Ilaria Delponte & Corrado Schenone, 2020. "RES Implementation in Urban Areas: An Updated Overview," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-14, January.
- L. M. Fernández-Ahumada & J. Ramírez-Faz & R. López-Luque & A. Márquez-García & M. Varo-Martínez, 2019. "A Methodology for Buildings Access to Solar Radiation in Sustainable Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-17, November.
- Capellán-Pérez, Iñigo & de Castro, Carlos & Arto, Iñaki, 2017. "Assessing vulnerabilities and limits in the transition to renewable energies: Land requirements under 100% solar energy scenarios," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 760-782.
- Košir, Mitja & Capeluto, Isaac Guedi & Krainer, Aleš & Kristl, Živa, 2014. "Solar potential in existing urban layouts—Critical overview of the existing building stock in Slovenian context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 443-456.
- María-Eugenia Polo & Mar Pozo & Elia Quirós, 2018. "Circular Statistics Applied to the Study of the Solar Radiation Potential of Rooftops in a Medium-Sized City," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-16, October.
- Sánchez-Braza, Antonio & Pablo-Romero, María del P., 2014. "Evaluation of property tax bonus to promote solar thermal systems in Andalusia (Spain)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 832-843.
- de Castro, Carlos & Mediavilla, Margarita & Miguel, Luis Javier & Frechoso, Fernando, 2013. "Global solar electric potential: A review of their technical and sustainable limits," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 824-835.
- Fang, Wei & An, Haizhong & Li, Huajiao & Gao, Xiangyun & Sun, Xiaoqi & Zhong, Weiqiong, 2017. "Accessing on the sustainability of urban ecological-economic systems by means of a coupled emergy and system dynamics model: A case study of Beijing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 326-337.
- Theodoridou, Ifigeneia & Karteris, Marinos & Mallinis, Georgios & Papadopoulos, Agis M. & Hegger, Manfred, 2012. "Assessment of retrofitting measures and solar systems' potential in urban areas using Geographical Information Systems: Application to a Mediterranean city," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6239-6261.
- Byrne, John & Taminiau, Job & Kurdgelashvili, Lado & Kim, Kyung Nam, 2015. "A review of the solar city concept and methods to assess rooftop solar electric potential, with an illustrative application to the city of Seoul," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 830-844.
- Mayr, Dieter & Schmidt, Johannes & Schmid, Erwin, 2014. "The potentials of a reverse auction in allocating subsidies for cost-effective roof-top photovoltaic system deployment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 555-565.
- Fichera, Alberto & Frasca, Mattia & Volpe, Rosaria, 2017. "Complex networks for the integration of distributed energy systems in urban areas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 336-345.
- Angelamaria Massimo & Marco Dell'Isola & Andrea Frattolillo & Giorgio Ficco, 2014. "Development of a Geographical Information System (GIS) for the Integration of Solar Energy in the Energy Planning of a Wide Area," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-15, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSolar systems Urban energy planning GIS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:9:p:5335-5343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.