Constraints of fossil fuels depletion on global warming projections
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ken Gregory & Hans-Holger Rogner, 1998. "Energy Resources and Conversion Technologies for the 21st Century," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 171-230, December.
- Jakobsson, Kristofer & Söderbergh, Bengt & Höök, Mikael & Aleklett, Kjell, 2009. "How reasonable are oil production scenarios from public agencies?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4809-4818, November.
- Owen, Nick A. & Inderwildi, Oliver R. & King, David A., 2010. "The status of conventional world oil reserves--Hype or cause for concern?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4743-4749, August.
- Zecca, Antonio & Chiari, Luca, 2010. "Fossil-fuel constraints on global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Brecha, Robert J., 2008. "Emission scenarios in the face of fossil-fuel peaking," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3492-3504, September.
- Nel, Willem P. & Cooper, Christopher J., 2009. "Implications of fossil fuel constraints on economic growth and global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 166-180, January.
- Aleklett, Kjell & Höök, Mikael & Jakobsson, Kristofer & Lardelli, Michael & Snowden, Simon & Söderbergh, Bengt, 2010. "The Peak of the Oil Age - Analyzing the world oil production Reference Scenario in World Energy Outlook 2008," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1398-1414, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mwangi, John Kennedy & Lee, Wen-Jhy & Chang, Yu-Cheng & Chen, Chia-Yang & Wang, Lin-Chi, 2015. "An overview: Energy saving and pollution reduction by using green fuel blends in diesel engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 214-236.
- Pambudi, Nugroho Agung & Itoi, Ryuichi & Jalilinasrabady, Saeid & Jaelani, Khasani, 2015. "Performance improvement of a single-flash geothermal power plant in Dieng, Indonesia, upon conversion to a double-flash system using thermodynamic analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 424-431.
- Hil Baky, Md. Abdullah & Rahman, Md. Mustafizur & Islam, A.K.M. Sadrul, 2017. "Development of renewable energy sector in Bangladesh: Current status and future potentials," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1184-1197.
- Höök, Mikael & Tang, Xu, 2013. "Depletion of fossil fuels and anthropogenic climate change—A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 797-809.
- Tahseen, Samiha & Karney, Bryan W., 2017. "Reviewing and critiquing published approaches to the sustainability assessment of hydropower," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 225-234.
- Sakmani, Ahmad Safwan & Lam, Wei-Haur & Hashim, Roslan & Chong, Heap-Yih, 2013. "Site selection for tidal turbine installation in the Strait of Malacca," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 590-602.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:1037-1048 is not listed on IDEAS
- Halder, P.K. & Paul, N. & Joardder, M.U.H. & Sarker, M., 2015. "Energy scarcity and potential of renewable energy in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1636-1649.
More about this item
KeywordsClimatic projections Fossil fuels depletion Emissions scenarios;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:9:p:5026-5034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.