Fuel poverty and human health: A review of recent evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:7:1149-1154_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2009:99:s3:s681-692_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharya, J. & DeLeire, T. & Haider, S. & Currie, J., 2003.
"Heat or Eat? Cold-Weather Shocks and Nutrition in Poor American Families,"
American Journal of Public Health,
American Public Health Association, vol. 93(7), pages 1149-1154.
- Jayanta Bhattacharya & Thomas DeLeire & Steven Haider & Janet Currie, 2002. "Heat or Eat? Cold Weather Shocks and Nutrition in Poor American Families," NBER Working Papers 9004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howden-Chapman, Philippa & Viggers, Helen & Chapman, Ralph & O'Dea, Des & Free, Sarah & O'Sullivan, Kimberley, 2009. "Warm homes: Drivers of the demand for heating in the residential sector in New Zealand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3387-3399, September.
- Critchley, Roger & Gilbertson, Jan & Grimsley, Michael & Green, Geoff, 2007. "Living in cold homes after heating improvements: Evidence from Warm-Front, England's Home Energy Efficiency Scheme," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 147-158, February.
- Rahkonen, Ossi & Lahelma, Eero & Huuhka, Minna, 1997. "Past or present? Childhood living conditions and current socioeconomic status as determinants of adult health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 327-336, February.
- Gilbertson, Jan & Stevens, Maryjane & Stiell, Bernadette & Thorogood, Nicki, 2006. "Home is where the hearth is: Grant recipients' views of England's Home Energy Efficiency Scheme (Warm Front)," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 946-956, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFuel poverty Health Mental health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:6:p:2987-2997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.