Effects of energy conservation in major energy-intensive industrial sectors on emissions of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and polychlorinated dibenzofurans in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrews-Speed, Philip, 2009. "China's ongoing energy efficiency drive: Origins, progress and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1331-1344, April.
- Liao, Hua & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "What induced China's energy intensity to fluctuate: 1997-2006?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4640-4649, September.
- Graus, W.H.J. & Worrell, E., 2007. "Effects of SO2 and NOx control on energy-efficiency power generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3898-3908, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:241-:d:127853 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Li & Lu, Yonglong & Shi, Yajuan & Wang, Tieyu & Luo, Wei & Gosens, Jorrit & Chen, Peng & Li, Haiqian, 2013. "Integrated technology selection for energy conservation and PAHs control in iron and steel industry: Methodology and case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 194-203.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:4:p:266:d:67496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiahai Yuan & Chunning Na & Zheng Hu & Ping Li, 2016. "Energy Conservation and Emissions Reduction in China’s Power Sector: Alternative Scenarios Up to 2020," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-16, April.
- Yang, Fuxia & Yang, Mian, 2015. "Analysis on China's eco-innovations: Regulation context, intertemporal change and regional differences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 1003-1012.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:686-:d:96881 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Hao & Kang, Jia-Ning & Liao, Hua & Tang, Bao-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2017. "Costs and potentials of energy conservation in China's coal-fired power industry: A bottom-up approach considering price uncertainties," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 23-32.
- Mian Yang & Zheng Hu & Jiahai Yuan, 2016. "The recent history and successes of China's energy efficiency policy," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(6), pages 715-730, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPolychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins Polychlorinated dibenzofurans Energy efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:5:p:2346-2356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.