Comparative study of fuelwood consumption by villagers and seasonal "Dhaba owners" in the tourist affected regions of Garhwal Himalaya, India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhatt, B.P. & Negi, A.K. & Todaria, N.P., 1994. "Fuelwood consumption pattern at different altitudes in Garhwal Himalaya," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 465-468.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson, Nathan G. & Bryden, Kenneth M., 2012. "Energy supply and use in a rural West African village," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 283-292.
- Meilby, Henrik & Smith-Hall, Carsten & Byg, Anja & Larsen, Helle Overgaard & Nielsen, Øystein Juul & Puri, Lila & Rayamajhi, Santosh, 2014. "Are Forest Incomes Sustainable? Firewood and Timber Extraction and Productivity in Community Managed Forests in Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(S1), pages 113-124.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iyer, Deepa & Wright, Wynne, 2016. "Food insecurity, helplessness, and choice: Gender and diet change in the central Himalaya," Journal of Gender, Agriculture and Food Security, Africa Centre for Gender, Social Research and Impact Assessment, vol. 1(3), November.
- Malik, Zubair A. & Bhat, Jahangeer A. & Bhatt, A.B., 2014. "Forest resource use pattern in Kedarnath wildlife sanctuary and its fringe areas (a case study from Western Himalaya, India)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 138-145.
More about this item
KeywordsWestern Himalaya Fuelwood consumption;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:4:p:1895-1899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .