From private lives to collective action: Recruitment and participation incentives for a community energy program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farrell, Alexander E. & Sperling, Dan, 2007. "A Low-Carbon Fuel Standard for California, Part 1: Technical Analysis," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt6j67z9w6, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Farrell, Alexander E. & Sperling, Daniel & Arons, S.M. & Brandt, A.R. & Delucchi, M.A. & Eggert, A. & Farrell, A.E. & Haya, B.K. & Hughes, J. & Jenkins, B.M. & Jones, A.D. & Kammen, D.M. & Kaffka, S.R, 2007. "A Low-Carbon Fuel Standard for California Part 1: Technical Analysis," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt8zm8d3wj, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Farrell, Alexander & Sperling, Daniel, 2007. "A Low-Carbon Fuel Standard for California, Part 1: Technical Analysis," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5245b5kx, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Byrne, John & Hughes, Kristen & Rickerson, Wilson & Kurdgelashvili, Lado, 2007. "American policy conflict in the greenhouse: Divergent trends in federal, regional, state, and local green energy and climate change policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4555-4573, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merrill, Ryan & Sintov, Nicole, 2016. "An Affinity-to-Commons Model of Public Support For Environmental Energy Policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 88-99.
- Becker, Sören & Blanchet, Thomas & Kunze, Conrad, 2016. "Social movements and urban energy policy: Assessing contexts, agency and outcomes of remunicipalisation processes in Hamburg and Berlin," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 228-236.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:3:p:581-:d:135171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nolden, Colin, 2013. "Governing community energy—Feed-in tariffs and the development of community wind energy schemes in the United Kingdom and Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 543-552.
- Hori, Shiro & Kondo, Kayoko & Nogata, Daisuke & Ben, Han, 2013. "The determinants of household energy-saving behavior: Survey and comparison in five major Asian cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 354-362.
- van der Schoor, Tineke & Scholtens, Bert, 2015. "Power to the people: Local community initiatives and the transition to sustainable energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 666-675.
- Seyfang, Gill & Park, Jung Jin & Smith, Adrian, 2013. "A thousand flowers blooming? An examination of community energy in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 977-989.
- Pier Angelo MORI, 2014. "Community And Cooperation: The Evolution Of Cooperatives Towards New Models Of Citizens' Democratic Participation In Public Services Provision," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 327-352, September.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:649-657 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gormally, A.M. & Whyatt, J.D. & Timmis, R.J. & Pooley, C.G., 2012. "A regional-scale assessment of local renewable energy resources in Cumbria, UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 283-293.
- Hoicka, Christina E. & Parker, Paul & Andrey, Jean, 2014. "Residential energy efficiency retrofits: How program design affects participation and outcomes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 594-607.
- Beau Warbroek & Thomas Hoppe, 2017. "Modes of Governing and Policy of Local and Regional Governments Supporting Local Low-Carbon Energy Initiatives; Exploring the Cases of the Dutch Regions of Overijssel and Fryslân," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-36, January.
- Dóci, Gabriella & Vasileiadou, Eleftheria, 2015. "“Let׳s do it ourselves” Individual motivations for investing in renewables at community level," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 41-50.
- Klein, Sharon J.W. & Coffey, Stephanie, 2016. "Building a sustainable energy future, one community at a time," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 867-880.
- Shane Fudge & Michael Peters & Steven M. Hoffman & Walter Wehrmeyer (ed.), 2013. "The Global Challenge of Encouraging Sustainable Living," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14851, April.
- Huesca-Pérez, María Elena & Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia & Köppel, Johann, 2016. "Social implications of siting wind energy in a disadvantaged region – The case of the Isthmus of Tehuantepec, Mexico," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 952-965.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:40-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Comber, Alexis & Dickie, Jennifer & Jarvis, Claire & Phillips, Martin & Tansey, Kevin, 2015. "Locating bioenergy facilities using a modified GIS-based location–allocation-algorithm: Considering the spatial distribution of resource supply," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 309-316.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:621-630 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:3400-3419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hammami, Samiha Mjahed & chtourou, Sahar & Triki, Abdelfattah, 2016. "Identifying the determinants of community acceptance of renewable energy technologies: The case study of a wind energy project from Tunisia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 151-160.
- Thomas Hoppe & Antonia Graf & Beau Warbroek & Imke Lammers & Isabella Lepping, 2015. "Local Governments Supporting Local Energy Initiatives: Lessons from the Best Practices of Saerbeck (Germany) and Lochem (The Netherlands)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-32, February.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:534-547 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:523-534 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCivic engagement Participation Recruitment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:12:p:7567-7574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.