An assessment of the present and future opportunities for combined heat and power with district heating (CHP-DH) in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vine, Edward, 2005. "An international survey of the energy service company (ESCO) industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 691-704, March.
- Pollitt, Michael, 2010. "Does electricity (and heat) network regulation have anything to learn from fixed line telecoms regulation?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1360-1371, March.
- Trygg, Louise & Amiri, Shahnaz, 2007. "European perspective on absorption cooling in a combined heat and power system - A case study of energy utility and industries in Sweden," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1319-1337.
- Kelly, S. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "Making Combined Heat and Power District Heating(CHP-DH) networks in the United Kingdom economically viable: a comparative approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0945, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Babus'Haq, R.F. & Probert, S.D., 1994. "Combined heat-and-power market-penetration in the UK: Problems and opportunities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 315-334.
- Woodman, Bridget & Baker, Philip, 2008. "Regulatory frameworks for decentralised energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4527-4531, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:710-721 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sayegh, M.A. & Danielewicz, J. & Nannou, T. & Miniewicz, M. & Jadwiszczak, P. & Piekarska, K. & Jouhara, H., 2017. "Trends of European research and development in district heating technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 1183-1192.
- Sun, Jian & Fu, Lin & Sun, Fangtian & Zhang, Shigang, 2014. "Study on a heat recovery system for the thermal power plant utilizing air cooling island," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 836-844.
- Gabillet, Pauline, 2015. "Energy supply and urban planning projects: Analysing tensions around district heating provision in a French eco-district," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 189-197.
- Davide Borelli & Francesco Devia & Margherita Marré Brunenghi & Corrado Schenone & Alessandro Spoladore, 2015. "Waste Energy Recovery from Natural Gas Distribution Network: CELSIUS Project Demonstrator in Genoa," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Pantaleo, Antonio & Candelise, Chiara & Bauen, Ausilio & Shah, Nilay, 2014. "ESCO business models for biomass heating and CHP: Profitability of ESCO operations in Italy and key factors assessment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 237-253.
- Hannon, Matthew J. & Bolton, Ronan, 2015. "UK Local Authority engagement with the Energy Service Company (ESCo) model: Key characteristics, benefits, limitations and considerations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 198-212.
- Lake, Andrew & Rezaie, Behanz & Beyerlein, Steven, 2017. "Review of district heating and cooling systems for a sustainable future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 417-425.
- Athawale, Rasika & Felder, Frank A., 2014. "Incentives for Combined Heat and Power plants: How to increase societal benefits?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 121-132.
- Ambrose, Aimee & Eadson, Will & Pinder, James, 2016. "The role of actor-networks in the early stage mobilisation of low carbon heat networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 144-152.
- Rees, M.T. & Wu, J. & Jenkins, N. & Abeysekera, M., 2014. "Carbon constrained design of energy infrastructure for new build schemes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1220-1234.
- Cho, Woojin & Lee, Kwan-Soo, 2014. "A simple sizing method for combined heat and power units," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 123-133.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Werner, S. & Möller, B. & Persson, U. & Boermans, T. & Trier, D. & Østergaard, P.A. & Nielsen, S., 2014. "Heat Roadmap Europe: Combining district heating with heat savings to decarbonise the EU energy system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 475-489.
- Riesz, Jenny & Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain, 2015.
"Assessing “gas transition” pathways to low carbon electricity – An Australian case study,"
Elsevier, pages 794-804.
- Vipin Arora & Yiyong Cai, 2014. "Disaggregating Electricity Generation Technologies in CGE Models," CAMA Working Papers 2014-54, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lund, Henrik & Werner, Sven & Wiltshire, Robin & Svendsen, Svend & Thorsen, Jan Eric & Hvelplund, Frede & Mathiesen, Brian Vad, 2014. "4th Generation District Heating (4GDH)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-11.
- Kelly, S. & Pollitt, M. & Crawford-Brown, D., 2012. "Building performance evaluation and certification in the UK: a critical review of SAP?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1238, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16703-16719:d:60826 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Rosales-Asensio, Enrique & Borge-Diez, David & Mur-Pérez, Francisco, 2015. "Cogeneration and district heating networks: Measures to remove institutional and financial barriers that restrict their joint use in the EU-28," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 403-414.
- Davide Borelli & Francesco Devia & Ermanno Lo Cascio & Corrado Schenone & Alessandro Spoladore, 2016. "Combined Production and Conversion of Energy in an Urban Integrated System," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-17, October.
- Kelly, Scott & Crawford-Brown, Doug & Pollitt, Michael G., 2012. "Building performance evaluation and certification in the UK: Is SAP fit for purpose?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 6861-6878.
- Howard, B. & Modi, V., 2017. "Examination of the optimal operation of building scale combined heat and power systems under disparate climate and GHG emissions rates," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 280-293.
More about this item
KeywordsCombined heat and power Energy sevice company District heating;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:11:p:6936-6945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.