A risk analysis for gas transport network planning expansion under regulatory uncertainty in Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kabirian, Alireza & Hemmati, Mohammad Reza, 2007. "A strategic planning model for natural gas transmission networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5656-5670, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbasi, Ali Reza & Seifi, Ali Reza, 2015. "Considering cost and reliability in electrical and thermal distribution networks reinforcement planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 25-35.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:144:y:2015:i:c:p:254-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:183-189. is not listed on IDEAS
- dos Santos, Sidney Pereira & Eugenio Leal, José & Oliveira, Fabrício, 2011. "The development of a natural gas transportation logistics management system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4774-4784, September.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural gas pipeline network Strategic planning Risk investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:2:p:721-732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.