Energy consumption and economic growth in Turkey during the past two decades
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hepbasli, Arif, 2005. "Development and restructuring of Turkey's electricity sector: a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 311-343, August.
- Kaya, Durmus, 2006. "Renewable energy policies in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 152-163, April.
- Balat, Havva, 2007. "A renewable perspective for sustainable energy development in Turkey: The case of small hydropower plants," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(9), pages 2152-2165, December.
- Tugrul Ogulata, R., 2003. "Energy sector and wind energy potential in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 469-484, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Fang, Zhigeng & Xie, Naiming, 2010. "The relation between Chinese economic development and energy consumption in the different periods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5189-5198, September.
- repec:ris:apltrx:0318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cosimo Magazzino, 2016. "The Relationship among Real Gross Domestic Product, CO2 Emissions, and Energy use in South Caucasus and Turkey," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 672-683.
- Sözen, Adnan, 2009. "Future projection of the energy dependency of Turkey using artificial neural network," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4827-4833, November.
- Sözen, Adnan & Alp, Ihsan, 2009. "Comparison of Turkey's performance of greenhouse gas emissions and local/regional pollutants with EU countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5007-5018, December.
- Kazemi, Hossein & Kamkar, Behnam & Lakzaei, Somayeh & Badsar, Meysam & Shahbyki, Malihe, 2015. "Energy flow analysis for rice production in different geographical regions of Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 390-396.
- Sözen, Adnan & Alp, Ihsan & Özdemir, Adnan, 2010. "Assessment of operational and environmental performance of the thermal power plants in Turkey by using data envelopment analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6194-6203, October.
- Bülent Alta & Mert Topcu & Ebru Erdoðan, 2013. "Nevsehir University, Department of Economics, Nevsehir, Turkey," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(Special), pages 7-13.
- Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang, 2015. "Impacts of urbanization and industrialization on energy consumption/CO2 emissions: Does the level of development matter?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1107-1122.
- Ramedani, Z. & Rafiee, S. & Heidari, M.D., 2011. "An investigation on energy consumption and sensitivity analysis of soybean production farms," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6340-6344.
- Al-mulali, Usama, 2011. "Oil consumption, CO2 emission and economic growth in MENA countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 6165-6171.
- Hacisalihoglu, Bilge, 2008. "Turkey's natural gas policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1867-1872, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:1:p:118-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.