"Planning", "siting" and the local acceptance of wind power: Some lessons from the French case
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krewitt, W. & Nitsch, J., 2003. "The potential for electricity generation from on-shore wind energy under the constraints of nature conservation: a case study for two regions in Germany," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1645-1655.
- Douglas, Neil G. & Saluja, Gurudeo S., 1995. "Wind energy development under the U.K. non-fossil fuel and renewables obligations," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(7), pages 701-711.
- Mitchell, Catherine, 1995. "The renewables NFFO: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1077-1091, December.
- Mitchell, Catherine & Connor, Peter, 2004. "Renewable energy policy in the UK 1990-2003," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1935-1947, November.
- van der Horst, Dan, 2005. "UK biomass energy since 1990: the mismatch between project types and policy objectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 705-716, March.
- Wolsink, Maarten, 1996. "Dutch wind power policy : Stagnating implementation of renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1079-1088, December.
- Nielsen, Skjold Rechenbach, 1996. "Wind energy planning in Denmark," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 766-771.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:5:p:2715-2726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.