"Planning", "siting" and the local acceptance of wind power: Some lessons from the French case
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wolsink, Maarten, 1996. "Dutch wind power policy : Stagnating implementation of renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1079-1088, December.
- Mitchell, Catherine & Connor, Peter, 2004. "Renewable energy policy in the UK 1990-2003," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1935-1947, November.
- Douglas, Neil G. & Saluja, Gurudeo S., 1995. "Wind energy development under the U.K. non-fossil fuel and renewables obligations," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(7), pages 701-711.
- van der Horst, Dan, 2005. "UK biomass energy since 1990: the mismatch between project types and policy objectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 705-716, March.
- Mitchell, Catherine, 1995. "The renewables NFFO: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1077-1091, December.
- Nielsen, Skjold Rechenbach, 1996. "Wind energy planning in Denmark," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 766-771.
- Krewitt, W. & Nitsch, J., 2003. "The potential for electricity generation from on-shore wind energy under the constraints of nature conservation: a case study for two regions in Germany," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1645-1655.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:5:p:2715-2726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.