"Planning", "siting" and the local acceptance of wind power: Some lessons from the French case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolsink, Maarten, 1996. "Dutch wind power policy : Stagnating implementation of renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1079-1088, December.
- Mitchell, Catherine & Connor, Peter, 2004. "Renewable energy policy in the UK 1990-2003," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1935-1947, November.
- Douglas, Neil G. & Saluja, Gurudeo S., 1995. "Wind energy development under the U.K. non-fossil fuel and renewables obligations," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(7), pages 701-711.
- van der Horst, Dan, 2005. "UK biomass energy since 1990: the mismatch between project types and policy objectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 705-716, March.
- Mitchell, Catherine, 1995. "The renewables NFFO: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1077-1091, December.
- Nielsen, Skjold Rechenbach, 1996. "Wind energy planning in Denmark," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 766-771.
- Krewitt, W. & Nitsch, J., 2003. "The potential for electricity generation from on-shore wind energy under the constraints of nature conservation: a case study for two regions in Germany," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1645-1655.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enevoldsen, Peter & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2016. "Examining the social acceptance of wind energy: Practical guidelines for onshore wind project development in France," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 178-184.
- Sandrine Mathy, 2007. "Urban and rural policies and the climate change issue: the French experience of governance," Post-Print halshs-00366296, HAL.
- Toke, David & Breukers, Sylvia & Wolsink, Maarten, 2008. "Wind power deployment outcomes: How can we account for the differences?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 1129-1147, May.
- Prados, María-José, 2010. "Renewable energy policy and landscape management in Andalusia, Spain: The facts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6900-6909, November.
- Siyal, Shahid Hussain & Mörtberg, Ulla & Mentis, Dimitris & Welsch, Manuel & Babelon, Ian & Howells, Mark, 2015. "Wind energy assessment considering geographic and environmental restrictions in Sweden: A GIS-based approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 447-461.
- Yeh, Tsu-Ming & Huang, Yu-Lang, 2014. "Factors in determining wind farm location: Integrating GQM, fuzzy DEMATEL, and ANP," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 159-169.
- Gigović, Ljubomir & Pamučar, Dragan & Božanić, Darko & Ljubojević, Srđan, 2017. "Application of the GIS-DANP-MABAC multi-criteria model for selecting the location of wind farms: A case study of Vojvodina, Serbia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 501-521.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1315-:d:106086 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Jed J. & Reichl, Johannes & Schmidthaler, Michael, 2014. "Re-focussing research efforts on the public acceptance of energy infrastructure: A critical review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 4-9.
- repec:eee:renene:v:112:y:2017:i:c:p:93-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schweizer-Ries, Petra, 2008. "Energy sustainable communities: Environmental psychological investigations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4126-4135, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:5:p:2715-2726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.