CO2 emissions vs. CO2 responsibility: An input-output approach for the Turkish economy
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gay, Philip W. & Proops, John L.R., 1993. "Carbon---dioxide production by the UK economy: An input-output assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 113-130.
- Mongelli, I. & Tassielli, G. & Notarnicola, B., 2006. "Global warming agreements, international trade and energy/carbon embodiments: an input-output approach to the Italian case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 88-100, January.
- Munksgaard, Jesper & Pedersen, Klaus Alsted, 2001. "CO2 accounts for open economies: producer or consumer responsibility?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 327-334, March.
- Osmo Forssell & Karen Polenske, 1998. "Introduction: Input-Output and the Environment," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 91-97.
- Steenge, Albert E., 1999. "Input-output theory and institutional aspects of environmental policy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 161-176, January.