Energy policies for increased industrial energy efficiency: Evaluation of a local energy programme for manufacturing SMEs
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Newell, Richard & Anderson, Soren, 2002.
"Information Programs for Technology Adoption: The Case of Energy-Efficiency Audits,"
dp-02-58, Resources For the Future.
- Anderson, Soren T. & Newell, Richard G., 2004. "Information programs for technology adoption: the case of energy-efficiency audits," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Rohdin, P. & Thollander, P., 2006. "Barriers to and driving forces for energy efficiency in the non-energy intensive manufacturing industry in Sweden," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1836-1844.
- Larsen, Anders & Jensen, Mette, 1999. "Evaluations of energy audits and the regulator," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 557-564, September.
- Thollander, Patrik & Karlsson, Magnus & Söderström, Mats & Creutz, Dan, 2005. "Reducing industrial energy costs through energy-efficiency measures in a liberalized European electricity market: case study of a Swedish iron foundry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 115-126, June.
- Worrell, Ernst & Laitner, John A & Ruth, Michael & Finman, Hodayah, 2003. "Productivity benefits of industrial energy efficiency measures," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 1081-1098.
- Rohdin, Patrik & Thollander, Patrik & Solding, Petter, 2007. "Barriers to and drivers for energy efficiency in the Swedish foundry industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 672-677, January.
- Harris, Jane & Anderson, Jane & Shafron, Walter, 2000. "Investment in energy efficiency: a survey of Australian firms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 867-876, October.
- Trygg, Louise & Karlsson, Bjorn G, 2005. "Industrial DSM in a deregulated European electricity market--a case study of 11 plants in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1445-1459, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:11:p:5774-5783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.