Energy policies for increased industrial energy efficiency: Evaluation of a local energy programme for manufacturing SMEs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Worrell, Ernst & Laitner, John A & Ruth, Michael & Finman, Hodayah, 2003. "Productivity benefits of industrial energy efficiency measures," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 1081-1098.
- Rohdin, P. & Thollander, P., 2006. "Barriers to and driving forces for energy efficiency in the non-energy intensive manufacturing industry in Sweden," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1836-1844.
- Newell, Richard & Anderson, Soren, 2002.
"Information Programs for Technology Adoption: The Case of Energy-Efficiency Audits,"
dp-02-58, Resources For the Future.
- Anderson, Soren T. & Newell, Richard G., 2004. "Information programs for technology adoption: the case of energy-efficiency audits," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Rohdin, Patrik & Thollander, Patrik & Solding, Petter, 2007. "Barriers to and drivers for energy efficiency in the Swedish foundry industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 672-677, January.
- Thollander, Patrik & Karlsson, Magnus & Söderström, Mats & Creutz, Dan, 2005. "Reducing industrial energy costs through energy-efficiency measures in a liberalized European electricity market: case study of a Swedish iron foundry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 115-126, June.
- Larsen, Anders & Jensen, Mette, 1999. "Evaluations of energy audits and the regulator," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 557-564, September.
- Trygg, Louise & Karlsson, Bjorn G, 2005. "Industrial DSM in a deregulated European electricity market--a case study of 11 plants in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1445-1459, July.
- Harris, Jane & Anderson, Jane & Shafron, Walter, 2000. "Investment in energy efficiency: a survey of Australian firms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 867-876, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:11:p:5774-5783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.