Productivity growth and energy consumption in the Nigerian manufacturing sector: a panel data analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1979. "The Structure of World Energy Demand," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262661772.
- Moss, Diana L & Tybout, James R, 1994. "The Scope for Fuel Substitution in Manufacturing Industries: A Case Study of Chile and Colombia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 8(1), pages 49-74, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ikeme, J. & Ebohon, Obas John, 2005. "Nigeria's electric power sector reform: what should form the key objectives?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1213-1221, June.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2015. "Measuring Economic Cost of Electricity Shortage: Current Challenges and Future Prospects in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 67164, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2015.
- Can Tansel TUGCU, 2013. "Disaggregate Energy Consumption and Total Factor Productivity: A Cointegration and Causality Analysis for the Turkish Economy," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 307-314.
- Bazilian, Morgan & Onyeji, Ijeoma, 2012. "Fossil fuel subsidy removal and inadequate public power supply: Implications for businesses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-5.
- Ebohon, Obas John & Ikeme, Anthony Jekwu, 2006. "Decomposition analysis of CO2 emission intensity between oil-producing and non-oil-producing sub-Saharan African countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3599-3611, December.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:207-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tugcu, Can Tansel & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar, 2016. "Does renewable and/or non-renewable energy consumption matter for total factor productivity (TFP) growth? Evidence from the BRICS," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 610-616.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:26:y:1998:i:3:p:199-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.