Reducing energy related emissions : Using an energy systems optimization model to support policy planning in Finland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grohnheit, Poul Erik, 1991. "Economic interpretation of the EFOM model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 143-152, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Prasad, Ravita D. & Bansal, R.C. & Raturi, Atul, 2014. "Multi-faceted energy planning: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 686-699.
- Li, Y.F. & Huang, G.H. & Li, Y.P. & Xu, Y. & Chen, W.T., 2010. "Regional-scale electric power system planning under uncertainty--A multistage interval-stochastic integer linear programming approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 475-490, January.
- Piao, M.J. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Nie, S., 2015. "Risk analysis for Shanghai's electric power system under multiple uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 104-119.
- Xie, Y.L. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Li, Y.F., 2010. "An interval fixed-mix stochastic programming method for greenhouse gas mitigation in energy systems under uncertainty," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4627-4644.
- Dong, C. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Liu, Y., 2012. "An inexact optimization modeling approach for supporting energy systems planning and air pollution mitigation in Beijing city," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 673-688.
- Chen, C. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Zhu, Y., 2012. "An inexact robust nonlinear optimization method for energy systems planning under uncertainty," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 55-66.
- Li, Y.F. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Chen, X., 2010. "Energy and environmental systems planning under uncertainty--An inexact fuzzy-stochastic programming approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 3189-3211.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:24:y:1996:i:9:p:805-819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.