Measuring energy linkages with the hypothetical extraction method: An application to Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brookes, Len, 1990. "The greenhouse effect: the fallacies in the energy efficiency solution," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 199-201, March.
- Clements, Benedict J., 1990. "On the decomposition and normalization of interindustry linkages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 337-340, August.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2006. "Missing links in key sector analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 319-325.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:182:y:1968:i:1:p:211-215:n:14 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Lima & Ferran Sancho, 2013. "Are There Key Sectors? An Appraisal Using Applied General Equilibrium," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2,3), pages 111-129, Winter.
- Cansino, Jose Manuel & Cardenete, Manuel Alejandro & Ordonez, Manuel & Roman, Rocio, 2012. "AnÃ¡lisis multisectorial de las intensidades energÃ©ticas en EspaÃ±a," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(1).
- Cansino, J.M. & Cardenete, M.A. & Ordóñez, M. & Román, R., 2012. "Economic analysis of greenhouse gas emissions in the Spanish economy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6032-6039.
- repec:chb:bcchec:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:004-025 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana-Isabel Guerra, 2011. "Merging the Hypothetical Extraction Method and the Classical Multiplier Approach: A Hybrid Possibility for Identifying Key Distributive Sectors," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 886.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Wang, Yuan & Wang, Wenqin & Mao, Guozhu & Cai, Hua & Zuo, Jian & Wang, Lili & Zhao, Peng, 2013. "Industrial CO2 emissions in China based on the hypothetical extraction method: Linkage analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1238-1244.
- Cansino Muñoz-Repiso, José Manuel & Cardenete Flores, M.Alejandro & Ordóñez Ríos, Manuel & Román Collado, Rocío, 2013. "Análisis de sectores clave de la economía española a partir de la Matriz de Contabilidad Social de España 2007/Key Sectors Analysis of the Spanish Economy Using a Social Accounting Matrix for 2007," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 621-654, Septiembr.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy linkages Energy efficiency Key sectors Extraction methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:32:y:2010:i:4:p:831-837. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.