Linkages among energy, agriculture and environment in rural India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Painuly, J.P. & Rao, Hemlata & Parikh, Jyoti, 1995. "A rural energy-agriculture interaction model applied to Karnataka state," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 219-233.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K Hossain, A & Badr, O, 2007. "Prospects of renewable energy utilisation for electricity generation in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(8), pages 1617-1649, October.
- Silva Herran, Diego & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2012. "Design of decentralized energy systems for rural electrification in developing countries considering regional disparity," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 130-145.
- Purohit, Pallav, 2009. "CO2 emissions mitigation potential of solar home systems under clean development mechanism in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1014-1023.
- Halder, P.K. & Paul, N. & Beg, M.R.A., 2014. "Assessment of biomass energy resources and related technologies practice in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 444-460.
- Thankappan, Samarthia & Midmore, Peter & Jenkins, Tim, 2006. "Conserving energy in smallholder agriculture: A multi-objective programming case-study of northwest India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 190-208, February.
- Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2008. "Assessment of access to electricity and the socio-economic impacts in rural areas of developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2016-2029, June.
- Privitera, Donatella & Rognetta, Bernardo, 2008. "Caratteristiche e mutamenti del commercio agro-alimentare: un confronto fra Italia ed India," 2008 XVI Convegno Annuale SIEA - Le Dinamiche del Commercio Agro-alimentare Tra Commodities e Prodotti Differenziati, 5-6 Giugno 2008, Trieste 48177, Italian Society of Agri-food Economics/SocietÃ Italiana di Economia Agro-Alimentare (SIEA).
- Fondja Wandji, Yris D., 2013. "Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Cameroon," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1295-1304.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:21:y:1999:i:6:p:559-583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.