Maturity effects in energy futures
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012.
"Long Memory in German Energy Price Indices,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3935, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carlos P. Barros & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012. "Long Memory in German Energy Price Indices," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1186, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & McAleer, Michael & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2010. "Market efficiency of oil spot and futures: A mean-variance and stochastic dominance approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 979-986, September.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2010. "Market Efficiency of Oil Spot and Futures: A Mean-Variance and Stochastic Dominance Approach," KIER Working Papers 718, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2010. "Market Efficiency of Oil Spot and Futures: A Mean-Variance and Stochastic Dominance Approach," Working Papers in Economics 10/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6887 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ripple, Ronald D. & Moosa, Imad A., 2009. "The effect of maturity, trading volume, and open interest on crude oil futures price range-based volatility," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 209-219.
- Chevallier, Julien & Sévi, Benoît, 2012. "On the volatility–volume relationship in energy futures markets using intraday data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1896-1909.
- Julien Chevallier & Benoît Sévi, 2011. "On the volatility-volume relationship in energy futures markets using intraday data," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-16, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Fong, Wai Mun & See, Kim Hock, 2002. "A Markov switching model of the conditional volatility of crude oil futures prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 71-95, January.
- Capitán Herráiz, Álvaro & Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos, 2009. "Analysis of the efficiency of the Iberian power futures market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3566-3579, September.
- Liu, Wei-han, 2016. "A re-examination of maturity effect of energy futures price from the perspective of stochastic volatility," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 351-362.
- Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Alvarez, Jesus & Rodriguez, Eduardo, 2008. "Short-term predictability of crude oil markets: A detrended fluctuation analysis approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2645-2656, September.
- Wai Mun Fong & Kim Hock See, 2001. "Modelling the conditional volatility of commodity index futures as a regime switching process," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 133-163.
- Walid Matar & Saud M. Al-Fattah & Tarek Atallah & Axel Pierru, 2013. "An introduction to oil market volatility analysis," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 37(3), pages 247-269, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:14:y:1992:i:2:p:150-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed