Optimal lot-sizing in an imperfect production system with homogeneous reworkable jobs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morton Klein, 1966. "Markovian Decision Models for Reject Allowance Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(5), pages 349-358, January.
- R. E. Levitan, 1960. "The Optimum Reject Allowance Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(2), pages 172-186, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Chang, Chun-Tao, 2013. "Optimal production lot with imperfect production process under permissible delay in payments and complete backlogging," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 610-617.
- Gribkovskaia, Irina V. & Kovalev, Sergey & Werner, Frank, 2010. "Batching for work and rework processes on dedicated facilities to minimize the makespan," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 522-527, December.
- Chiu, Singa Wang, 2008. "Production lot size problem with failure in repair and backlogging derived without derivatives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 610-615, July.
- Al-Salamah, Muhammad, 2019. "Economic production quantity in an imperfect manufacturing process with synchronous and asynchronous flexible rework rates," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 6(C).
- Sonntag, Danja & Kiesmüller, Gudrun P., 2018. "Disposal versus rework – Inventory control in a production system with random yield," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 267(1), pages 138-149.
- Y H Kang & S S Kim & H J Shin, 2010. "A dispatching algorithm for parallel machines with rework processes," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 61(1), pages 144-155, January.
- Hauck, Zsuzsanna & Vörös, József, 2015. "Lot sizing in case of defective items with investments to increase the speed of quality control," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 180-189.
- Chen, Tsung-Hui & Tsao, Yu-Chung, 2014. "Optimal lot-sizing integration policy under learning and rework effects in a manufacturer–retailer chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 239-248.
- Flapper, Simme Douwe P. & Teunter, Ruud H., 2004. "Logistic planning of rework with deteriorating work-in-process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 51-59, March.
- Liao, Gwo-Liang & Chen, Yen Hung & Sheu, Shey-Huei, 2009. "Optimal economic production quantity policy for imperfect process with imperfect repair and maintenance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 348-357, June.
- Florian Jaehn & Sergey Kovalev & Mikhail Y. Kovalyov & Erwin Pesch, 2014. "Multiproduct batching and scheduling with buffered rework: The case of a car paint shop," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 61(6), pages 458-471, September.
- Inderfurth, Karl & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Ng, C.T. & Werner, Frank, 2007. "Cost minimizing scheduling of work and rework processes on a single facility under deterioration of reworkables," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 345-356, February.
- Yuan-Shyi Peter Chiu & Chih-An Katherine Lin & Huei-Hsin Chang & Victoria Chiu, 2010. "Mathematical modelling for determining economic batch size and optimal number of deliveries for EPQ model with quality assurance," Mathematical and Computer Modelling of Dynamical Systems, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 373-388, July.
- Liao, Gwo-Liang, 2007. "Optimal production correction and maintenance policy for imperfect process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(3), pages 1140-1149, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:91:y:1996:i:3:p:517-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.