Time scale decomposition in production planning for unreliable flexible manufacturing systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haurie, A. & Leizarowitz, A. & van Delft, Ch., 1994. "Boundedly optimal control of piecewise deterministic systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 237-251, March.
- J. L. Goffin & A. Haurie & J. P. Vial, 1992. "Decomposition and Nondifferentiable Optimization with the Projective Algorithm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 284-302, February.
- Christian Van Delft & A. Haurie, 1995. "Turnpikes in flow control models of unreliable manufacturing systems," Post-Print hal-00471375, HAL.
- Christian Van Delft & A. Haurie & Pierre L'Ecuyer, 1994. "Convergence of stochastic approximation coupled with perturbation analysis in a class of manufacturing flow control models," Post-Print hal-00471357, HAL.
- Haurie, A. & van Delft, Ch., 1995. "Turnpikes in flow control models of unreliable manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 359-372, April.
- Tyrrell Rockafellar, R., 1976. "Saddle points of Hamiltonian systems in convex Lagrange problems having a nonzero discount rate," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 71-113, February.
- A. Haurie & Christian Van Delft, 1991. "Turnpike properties for a class of piecewise deterministic systems arising in manufacturing flow control," Post-Print hal-00482416, HAL.
- Van der Duyn Schouten, F. A. & Vanneste, S. G., 1995. "Maintenance optimization of a production system with buffer capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 323-338, April.
- Pierre L'Ecuyer, 1990. "A Unified View of the IPA, SF, and LR Gradient Estimation Techniques," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(11), pages 1364-1383, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:2:p:339-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.