Ship-to-order supplies: Contract breachability and the impact of a manufacturer-owned direct channel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang,Fwu-Ranq, 2009. "Stochastic Optimization in Continuous Time," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521541947, March.
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & Richard Steinberg, 1987. "Marketing-Production Decisions in an Industrial Channel of Distribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(8), pages 981-1000, August.
- Haurie, A., 1995. "Time scale decomposition in production planning for unreliable flexible manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 339-358, April.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Taylor Randall & Glen M. Schmidt, 2007. "In Search of the Bullwhip Effect," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 457-479, April.
- Stephen C. Graves, 1985. "A Multi-Echelon Inventory Model for a Repairable Item with One-for-One Replenishment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(10), pages 1247-1256, October.
- Frank Chen & Zvi Drezner & Jennifer K. Ryan & David Simchi-Levi, 2000. "Quantifying the Bullwhip Effect in a Simple Supply Chain: The Impact of Forecasting, Lead Times, and Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 436-443, March.
- Yossi Aviv, 2007. "On the Benefits of Collaborative Forecasting Partnerships Between Retailers and Manufacturers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(5), pages 777-794, May.
- Kogan, Konstantin & Herbon, Avi, 2008. "A supply chain under limited-time promotion: The effect of customer sensitivity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 273-292, July.
- Desai, Vijay S., 1996. "Interactions between members of a marketing-production channel under seasonal demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 115-141, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; Gaming; Uncertainty modeling; Inventory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:218:y:2012:i:1:p:113-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.