The management of congestion
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Naor, P, 1969. "The Regulation of Queue Size by Levying Tolls," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 15-24, January.
- Sanjeev Dewan & Haim Mendelson, 1990. "User Delay Costs and Internal Pricing for a Service Facility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(12), pages 1502-1517, December.
- van Ackere, Ann, 1995. "Capacity management: Pricing strategy, performance and the role of information," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 89-100, June.
- Van Ackere, Ann, 1994. "Scheduling as a multi-person, multi-period decision problem," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 147-165.
- Knudsen, Niels Chr, 1972. "Individual and Social Optimization in a Multiserver Queue with a General Cost-Benefit Structure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 515-528, May.
- Seungjin Whang, 1989. "Cost Allocation Revisited: An Optimality Result," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(10), pages 1264-1273, October.
- Uri Yechiali, 1972. "Customers' Optimal Joining Rules for the GI/M/s Queue," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(7), pages 434-443, March.
- James R. Jackson, 1963. "Jobshop-Like Queueing Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 131-142, October.
- Edelson, Noel M & Hildebrand, David K, 1975. "Congestion Tolls for Poisson Queuing Processes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 81-92, January.
- Ann Van Ackere, 1990. "Conflicting Interests in the Timing of Jobs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(8), pages 970-984, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:89:y:1996:i:2:p:223-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.