A bibliography of expert system applications for business (1984-1992)
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Srinivasan, Venkat & Ruparel, Bharat, 1990. "CGX: An expert support system for credit granting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 293-308, April.
- Pau, L. F. & Tambo, T., 1990. "Knowledge-based mortgage-loan credit granting and risk assessment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 255-262, May.
- Kerr, R. M. & Ebsary, R. V., 1988. "Implementation of an expert system for production scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Raymond R. Burke & Arvind Rangaswamy & Jerry Wind & Jehoshua Eliashberg, 1990. "A Knowledge-Based System for Advertising Design," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(3), pages 212-229.
- Weitz, Rob R., 1986. "Nostradamus A knowledge-based forecasting advisor," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 273-283.
- Kang, Le & White, George M., 1992. "A logic approach to the resolution of constraints in timetabling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 306-317, September.
- Fisher, Edward L. & Farber, Jeremy B. & Kay, Michael G., 1988. "Mathes: An expert system for material handling equipment selection," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 297-310, December.
- Petrovic, D. & Petrovic, R., 1992. "SPARTA II: Further development in an expert system for advising on stocks of spare parts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 291-300, March.
- Petrovic, Dobrila & Petrovic, Radivoj & Senborn, Aleksandar & Vujosevic, Mirko, 1990. "A microcomputer expert system for advising on stocks in spare parts inventory systems," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-3), pages 365-370, May.
- Hansen, James V. & Messier, William F., 1986. "A knowledge-based expert system for auditing advanced computer systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 371-379, September.
- Olave, M & Lavrac, N & Cestnik, B, 1988. "Application of expert systems to the evaluation of managerial performance in public enterprises of developing countries," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 353-362.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:2:p:416-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.