CGX: An expert support system for credit granting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burcu Dikmen & Güray Küçükkocaoğlu, 2010. "The detection of earnings manipulation: the three-phase cutting plane algorithm using mathematical programming," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(5), pages 442-466.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
- Belton, Valerie & Hodgkin, Julie, 1999. "Facilitators, decision makers, D.I.Y. users: Is intelligent multicriteria decision support for all feasible or desirable?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 247-260, March.
- Wong, Bo K. & Monaco, John A., 1995. "A bibliography of expert system applications for business (1984-1992)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 416-432, September.
- Doumpos, M. & Kosmidou, K. & Baourakis, G. & Zopounidis, C., 2002. "Credit risk assessment using a multicriteria hierarchical discrimination approach: A comparative analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 392-412, April.
- Kim, Hong Sik & Sohn, So Young, 2010. "Support vector machines for default prediction of SMEs based on technology credit," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 838-846, March.
- Kosmidou K. & Doumpos M. & Zopounidis C., 2002. "A Multicriteria Hierarchical Discrimination Approach for Credit Risk Problems," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 53-68, January -.
- Siskos, Y. & Spyridakos, A., 1999. "Intelligent multicriteria decision support: Overview and perspectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 236-246, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:45:y:1990:i:2-3:p:293-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.