Dynamic grouping of parts in flexible manufacturing systems -- a self-organizing neural networks approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kar Yan Tam & Melody Y. Kiang, 1992. "Managerial Applications of Neural Networks: The Case of Bank Failure Predictions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(7), pages 926-947, July.
- Ravi Kumar, K. & Kusiak, Andrew & Vannelli, Anthony, 1986. "Grouping of parts and components in flexible manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 387-397, March.
- Kaparthi, Shashidhar & Suresh, Nallan C. & Cerveny, Robert P., 1993. "An improved neural network leader algorithm for part-machine grouping in group technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 342-356, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yin, Yong & Yasuda, Kazuhiko, 2006. "Similarity coefficient methods applied to the cell formation problem: A taxonomy and review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 329-352, June.
- Mohamed, Zubair M. & Kumar, Ashok & Motwani, Jaideep, 1999. "An improved part grouping model for minimizing makespan in FMS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 171-182, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:84:y:1995:i:1:p:192-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .