Optimal maintenance policies in random environments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Çinlar, Erhan & Shaked, Moshe & Shanthikumar, J. George, 1989. "On lifetimes influenced by a common environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 347-359, December.
- van der Duyn Schouten, F. A. & Vanneste, S. G., 1990. "Analysis and computation of (n, N)-strategies for maintenance of a two-component system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 260-274, September.
- Tijms, H. C. & van der Duyn Schouten, F. A., 1985. "A Markov decision algorithm for optimal inspections and revisions in a maintenance system with partial information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 245-253, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Çekyay, Bora & Özekici, Süleyman, 2012. "Optimal maintenance of systems with Markovian mission and deterioration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(1), pages 123-133.
- Kuban Altinel, I. & Ozekici, Suleyman, 1998. "Optimum component test plans for systems with dependent components," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 175-186, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:2:p:283-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.