Optimal maintenance of systems with Markovian mission and deterioration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jardine, A. K. S. & Buzacott, J. A., 1985. "Equipment reliability and maintenance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 285-296, March.
- Çekyay, B. & Özekici, S., 2010. "Mean time to failure and availability of semi-Markov missions with maximal repair," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1442-1454, December.
- Ozekici, Suleyman, 1995. "Optimal maintenance policies in random environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 283-294, April.
- Peter Kolesar, 1966. "Minimum Cost Replacement Under Markovian Deterioration," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(9), pages 694-706, May.
- Wang, Hongzhou, 2002. "A survey of maintenance policies of deteriorating systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 469-489, June.
- Cho, Danny I. & Parlar, Mahmut, 1991. "A survey of maintenance models for multi-unit systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-23, March.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal maintenance; Mission-based system; Markovian deterioration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:219:y:2012:i:1:p:123-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.