A Review of Multi-Component Maintenance Models with Economic Dependence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Rommert Dekker & Ralph Wildeman & Frank Duyn Schouten, 1997. "A review of multi-component maintenance models with economic dependence," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 45(3), pages 411-435, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Assaf & J. George Shanthikumar, 1987. "Optimal Group Maintenance Policies with Continuous and Periodic Inspections," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1440-1452, November.
- van Eijs, M. J. G. & Heuts, R. M. J. & Kleijnen, J. P. C., 1992.
"Analysis and comparison of two strategies for multi-item inventory systems with joint replenishment costs,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 405-412, June.
- van Eijs, M.J.G. & Heuts, R.M.J. & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 1990. "Analysis and comparison of two strategies for multi-item inventory systems with joint replenishment costs," Research Memorandum FEW 436, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- A. Federgruen & H. Groenevelt & H. C. Tijms, 1984. "Coordinated Replenishments in a Multi-Item Inventory System with Compound Poisson Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 344-357, March.
- Edward A. Silver, 1976. "A Simple Method of Determining Order Quantities in Joint Replenishments Under Deterministic Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(12), pages 1351-1361, August.
- van der Duyn Schouten, F. A. & Vanneste, S. G., 1990. "Analysis and computation of (n, N)-strategies for maintenance of a two-component system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 260-274, September.
- S. K. Goyal, 1973. "Determination of Economic Packaging Frequency for Items Jointly Replenished," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(2), pages 232-235, October.
- Dekker, R. & Wildeman, R. E. & van Egmond, R., 1996. "Joint replacement in an operational planning phase," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 74-88, May.
- Dekker, Rommert & Roelvink, Ingrid F. K., 1995. "Marginal cost criteria for preventive replacement of a group of components," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 467-480, July.
- Dekker, R. & van Egmond, R. & Frenk, J.B.G. & Wildeman, R.E., 1995. "A General Approach for the Coordination of Maintenance Frequencies," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9539-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Roy Radner & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1963. "Opportunistic Replacement of a Single Part in the Presence of Several Monitored Parts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 70-84, October.
- Cho, Danny I. & Parlar, Mahmut, 1991. "A survey of maintenance models for multi-unit systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Goyal, Suresh K. & Satir, Ahmet T., 1989. "Joint replenishment inventory control: Deterministic and stochastic models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 2-13, January.
- Wildeman, R.E. & Dekker, R., 1996. "Dynamic Influences in Multi-Component Maintenance," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9630-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- J. J. McCall, 1963. "Operating Characteristics of Opportunistic Replacement and Inspection Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 85-97, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmaintenance; multiple components; planning; replacement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureir:1372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feeurnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.