Analysis and computation of (n, N)-strategies for maintenance of a two-component system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dekker, R. & Smeitink, E., 1991. "Preventive maintenance at opportunities of restricted duration," Serie Research Memoranda 0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Dekker, R. & Wildeman, R. E. & van Egmond, R., 1996. "Joint replacement in an operational planning phase," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 74-88, May.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:96:y:2011:i:6:p:601-610 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mazouch, P. & KrejÄ Ã, I., 2016. "The Analysis of the Age Structure of Regional Fixed Capital in the Agriculture," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(2), June.
- Rommert Dekker & Ralph Wildeman & Frank Duyn Schouten, 1997.
"A review of multi-component maintenance models with economic dependence,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 45(3), pages 411-435, October.
- Dekker, R. & van der Duyn Schouten, F.A. & Wildeman, R.E., 1996. "A Review of Multi-Component Maintenance Models with Economic Dependence," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9605-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Vanneste, S.G., 1991. "A Markov model for opportunity maintenance," Research Memorandum 82ca663f-d0fc-40a2-99d2-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:95:y:2010:i:2:p:108-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:140:y:2015:i:c:p:176-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wildeman, R. E. & Dekker, R. & Smit, A. C. J. M., 1997.
"A dynamic policy for grouping maintenance activities,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 530-551, June.
- Wildeman, R.E. & Dekker, R. & Smit, A.C.J.M., 1995. "A Dynamic Policy for Grouping Maintenance Activities," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9537-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Wijnmalen, Diederik J. D. & Hontelez, Jan A. M., 1997. "Coordinated condition-based repair strategies for components of a multi-component maintenance system with discounts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 52-63, April.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:120:y:2013:i:c:p:39-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ozekici, Suleyman, 1995. "Optimal maintenance policies in random environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 283-294, April.
- Scarf, Philip A., 1997. "On the application of mathematical models in maintenance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 493-506, June.
- repec:spr:compst:v:45:y:1997:i:3:p:411-435 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:48:y:1990:i:2:p:260-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .