Stochastic dynamic programming to support sow replacement decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karsak, E. Ertugrul & Tolga, Ethem, 1998. "An overhaul-replacement model for equipment subject to technological change in an inflation-prone economy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 291-301, September.
- Pla, L. M. & Pomar, C. & Pomar, J., 2003. "A Markov decision sow model representing the productive lifespan of herd sows," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 253-272, April.
- Bernd Lengers & Wolfgang Britz, 2012.
"The choice of emission indicators in environmental policy design: an analysis of GHG abatement in different dairy farms based on a bio-economic model approach,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 93(2), pages 117-144.
- Bernd Lengers & Wolfgang Britz, 2012. "The choice of emission indicators in environmental policy design: an analysis of GHG abatement in different dairy farms based on a bio-economic model approach," Post-Print hal-00939237, HAL.
- Sara Rodríguez & Victor Albornoz & Lluís Plà, 2009. "A two-stage stochastic programming model for scheduling replacements in sow farms," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(1), pages 171-189, July.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602599 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Asseldonk, M. A. P. M. & Huirne, R. B. M. & Dijkhuizen, A. A. & Beulens, A. J. M., 1999. "Dynamic programming to determine optimum investments in information technology on dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 17-28, October.
- Niemi, Jarkko K., 2012. "Designing coordination contracts to support efficient flow-scheduling in pork chain," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125208, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:67:y:1993:i:2:p:161-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.