Reorganization of forest districts via efficiency measurement
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Kao, Chiang, 2013. "Dynamic data envelopment analysis: A relational analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 325-330.
- Norman Keith Womer & Homee Shroff & Thomas Gulledge & Kingsley Haynes, 2003. "Measuring efficiency with a linear economic model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(13), pages 1459-1467.
- Kao, Chiang, 2010. "Malmquist productivity index based on common-weights DEA: The case of Taiwan forests after reorganization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 484-491, December.
- Shunsuke Managi, 2010.
"Productivity measures and effects from subsidies and trade: an empirical analysis for Japan's forestry,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(30), pages 3871-3883.
- Managi, Shunsuke, 2005. "Evaluation And Policy Analysis Of Japanese Forestry," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19358, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:8:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601752 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Can & Yin, Runsheng, 2004. "Poverty dynamics revealed in production performance and forestry in improving livelihoods: the case of West Anhui, China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 391-401, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2005:i:9:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lampe, Hannes W. & Hilgers, Dennis, 2015. "Trajectories of efficiency measurement: A bibliometric analysis of DEA and SFA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 1-21.
- Jie Wu & Junfei Chu & Qingyuan Zhu & Yongjun Li & Liang Liang, 2016. "Determining common weights in data envelopment analysis based on the satisfaction degree," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(12), pages 1446-1458, December.
- Yadav, Vinod Kumar & Padhy, N.P. & Gupta, H.O., 2010. "A micro level study of an Indian electric utility for efficiency enhancement," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4053-4063.
- C. Lovell & Shawna Grosskopf & Eduardo Ley & Jesús Pastor & Diego Prior & Philippe Eeckaut, 1994. "Linear programming approaches to the measurement and analysis of productive efficiency," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 2(2), pages 175-248, December.
- Lovell, C.A.K., 1993. "Linear Programming Approaches to the Measurement and Analysis of Productive Efficiency," Papers 393e, Georgia - College of Business Administration, Department of Economics.
- T. Joro & E-J. Viitala, 1999. "The Efficiency of Public Forestry Organizations: A Comparison of Different Weight Restriction Approaches," Working Papers ir99059, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Shroff, HomeeF. E. & Gulledge, Th. R. & Haynes, Kingsley E. & O'Neill, Molly K., 1998. "Siting efficiency of long-term health care facilities," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 25-43, March.
- Kao, Chiang, 2009. "Efficiency measurement for parallel production systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1107-1112, August.
- Kao, Chiang, 2010. "Congestion measurement and elimination under the framework of data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 257-265, February.
- Chun Liu, 2005. "Measuring the relative efficiency and reorganization-The example of CDFAs of the NAN-TOU County in Taiwan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(9), pages 1-11.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:10:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601924 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:58:y:1992:i:3:p:356-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed