Production scheduling with alternative process plans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boctor, Fayez F., 1996. "A new and efficient heuristic for scheduling projects with resource restrictions and multiple execution modes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 349-361, April.
- Kis, Tamas, 2003. "Job-shop scheduling with processing alternatives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 307-332, December.
- Brucker, Peter & Drexl, Andreas & Mohring, Rolf & Neumann, Klaus & Pesch, Erwin, 1999. "Resource-constrained project scheduling: Notation, classification, models, and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 3-41, January.
- Ulrich Dorndorf & Erwin Pesch & Toàn Phan-Huy, 2000. "A Time-Oriented Branch-and-Bound Algorithm for Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling with Generalised Precedence Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(10), pages 1365-1384, October.
- De Reyck, Bert & Herroelen, Willy, 1999. "The multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem with generalized precedence relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 538-556, December.
- Salewski, Frank & Schirmer, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 1997. "Project scheduling under resource and mode identity constraints: Model, complexity, methods, and application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 88-110, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kellenbrink, Carolin & Helber, Stefan, 2015.
"Scheduling resource-constrained projects with a flexible project structure,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 379-391.
- Kellenbrink, Carolin & Helber, Stefan, 2013. "Scheduling resource-constrained projects with a flexible project structure," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-511, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Alternatives; Petri nets; Production; Integer linear programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:217:y:2012:i:2:p:300-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.