The car sequencing problem: Overview of state-of-the-art methods and industrial case-study of the ROADEF'2005 challenge problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Drexl & Alf Kimms, 2001. "Sequencing JIT Mixed-Model Assembly Lines Under Station-Load and Part-Usage Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(3), pages 480-491, March.
- Gagne, Caroline & Gravel, Marc & Price, Wilson L., 2006. "Solving real car sequencing problems with ant colony optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1427-1448, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Yugang & Huang, George Q., 2010. "Nash game model for optimizing market strategies, configuration of platform products in a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) supply chain for a product family," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(2), pages 361-373, October.
- Golle, Uli & Rothlauf, Franz & Boysen, Nils, 2014. "Car sequencing versus mixed-model sequencing: A computational study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 50-61.
- Golle, Uli & Boysen, Nils & Rothlauf, Franz, 2010. "Analysis and design of sequencing rules for car sequencing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(3), pages 579-585, November.
- Guo, Xiaolong & Dong, Yufeng & Ling, Liuyi, 2016. "Customer perspective on overbooking: The failure of customers to enjoy their reserved services, accidental or intended?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 65-72.
- Boysen, Nils & Scholl, Armin & Wopperer, Nico, 2012.
"Resequencing of mixed-model assembly lines: Survey and research agenda,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 594-604.
- Nils Boysen & Armin Scholl & Nico Wopperer, 2011. "Resequencing of mixed-model assembly lines: Survey and research agenda," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 03/2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Tony Wauters & Joris Kinable & Pieter Smet & Wim Vancroonenburg & Greet Berghe & Jannes Verstichel, 2016. "The Multi-Mode Resource-Constrained Multi-Project Scheduling Problem," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 271-283, June.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:242:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2203-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:264:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2663-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:172-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Staeblein, Thomas & Aoki, Katsuki, 2015. "Planning and scheduling in the automotive industry: A comparison of industrial practice at German and Japanese makers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 258-272.
- Yu, Yugang & Hong, Zhaofu & Zhang, Linda L. & Liang, Liang & Chu, Chengbin, 2013. "Optimal selection of retailers for a manufacturing vendor in a vendor managed inventory system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(2), pages 273-284.
- Parames Chutima & Sathaporn Olarnviwatchai, 0. "A multi-objective car sequencing problem on two-sided assembly lines," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:191:y:2008:i:3:p:912-927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.