The assortment problem: A survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wieslaw Sadowski, 1959. "A Few Remarks on the Assortment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 13-24, October.
- Hinxman, A. I., 1980. "The trim-loss and assortment problems: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 8-18, July.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- David W. Pentico, 1974. "The Assortment Problem with Probabilistic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(3), pages 286-290, November.
- Baker, Barrie M., 1999. "A spreadsheet modelling approach to the assortment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 83-92, April.
- Agrawal, P. K., 1993. "Determining stock-sheet-sizes to minimise trim loss," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 423-431, February.
- Wieslaw Sadowski, 1959. "A Few Remarks on the Assortment Problem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 67, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Richard Bellman, 1957. "On a Dynamic Programming Approach to the Caterer Problem--I," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 270-278, April.
- Chand, Suresh & Ward, James E. & Kevin Weng, Z., 1994. "A parts selection model with one-way substitution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 65-69, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nils Boysen & Armin Scholl, 2008. "A general solution framework for component commonality problems," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 12/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Chen, Xu & Feng, Youyi & Keblis, Matthew F. & Xu, Jianjun, 2015. "Optimal inventory policy for two substitutable products with customer service objectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 76-85.
- Yu, Yimin & Shou, Biying & Ni, Yaodong & Chen, Li, 2017. "Optimal production, pricing, and substitution policies in continuous review production-inventory systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 631-649.
- Hübner, Alexander H. & Kuhn, Heinrich, 2012. "Retail category management: State-of-the-art review of quantitative research and software applications in assortment and shelf space management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-209, April.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:3:p:996-1008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodríguez, Betzabé & AydIn, Göker, 2011. "Assortment selection and pricing for configurable products under demand uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 635-646, May.
- Fatma Serab ONURSAL & Alpaslan FIÐLALI & Yekta KAYMAN, 2015. "A Model For Optimizing Material Assortment," Eurasian Business & Economics Journal, Eurasian Academy Of Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 76-92, July.
- Ma, N., 2014. "Optimal scope of supply chain network & operations design," Other publications TiSEM e6187708-b664-44bf-aef8-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Huang, Huei-Chuen & Song, Haiqing, 2010. "Modified base-stock policies for semiconductor production system with dependent yield rates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 206-217, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:190:y:2008:i:2:p:295-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .