A Few Remarks on the Assortment Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Smithies, 1942. "The Behavior of Money National Income Under Inflationary Conditions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 113-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nils Boysen & Armin Scholl, 2008. "A general solution framework for component commonality problems," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 12/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Holthaus, Oliver, 2003. "On the best number of different standard lengths to stock for one-dimensional assortment problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 233-246, March.
- Gnanendran, K. & Ho, J. K. & Sundarraj, R. P., 2003. "Stock selection heuristics for interdependent items," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 585-605, March.
- Bitran, Gabriel R. & Leong, Thin-Yin., 1989. "Co-production of substitutable products," Working papers 3097-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Pentico, David W., 2008. "The assortment problem: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 295-309, October.
- Yu, Yimin & Shou, Biying & Ni, Yaodong & Chen, Li, 2017. "Optimal production, pricing, and substitution policies in continuous review production-inventory systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 631-649.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .