A self-adaptive differential evolution heuristic for two-stage assembly scheduling problem to minimize maximum lateness with setup times
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allahverdi, Ali & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Aldowaisan, Tariq, 1999. "A review of scheduling research involving setup considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 219-239, April.
- Ruiz, Ruben & Maroto, Concepcion, 2005. "A comprehensive review and evaluation of permutation flowshop heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 479-494, September.
- Sun, Xi & Morizawa, Kazuko & Nagasawa, Hiroyuki, 2003. "Powerful heuristics to minimize makespan in fixed, 3-machine, assembly-type flowshop scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 498-516, May.
- Onwubolu, Godfrey & Davendra, Donald, 2006. "Scheduling flow shops using differential evolution algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 674-692, June.
- Tasgetiren, M. Fatih & Liang, Yun-Chia & Sevkli, Mehmet & Gencyilmaz, Gunes, 2007. "A particle swarm optimization algorithm for makespan and total flowtime minimization in the permutation flowshop sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1930-1947, March.
- Ruiz, Rubén & Maroto, Concepciøn & Alcaraz, Javier, 2006. "Two new robust genetic algorithms for the flowshop scheduling problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 461-476, October.
- Hariri, A. M. A. & Potts, C. N., 1997. "A branch and bound algorithm for the two-stage assembly scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 547-556, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:182:y:2007:i:1:p:80-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.