A self-adaptive differential evolution heuristic for two-stage assembly scheduling problem to minimize maximum lateness with setup times
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allahverdi, Ali & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Aldowaisan, Tariq, 1999. "A review of scheduling research involving setup considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 219-239, April.
- Ruiz, Ruben & Maroto, Concepcion, 2005. "A comprehensive review and evaluation of permutation flowshop heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 479-494, September.
- Sun, Xi & Morizawa, Kazuko & Nagasawa, Hiroyuki, 2003. "Powerful heuristics to minimize makespan in fixed, 3-machine, assembly-type flowshop scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 498-516, May.
- Onwubolu, Godfrey & Davendra, Donald, 2006. "Scheduling flow shops using differential evolution algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 674-692, June.
- Tasgetiren, M. Fatih & Liang, Yun-Chia & Sevkli, Mehmet & Gencyilmaz, Gunes, 2007. "A particle swarm optimization algorithm for makespan and total flowtime minimization in the permutation flowshop sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1930-1947, March.
- Ruiz, Rubén & Maroto, Concepciøn & Alcaraz, Javier, 2006. "Two new robust genetic algorithms for the flowshop scheduling problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 461-476, October.
- Hariri, A. M. A. & Potts, C. N., 1997. "A branch and bound algorithm for the two-stage assembly scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 547-556, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:182:y:2007:i:1:p:80-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.