A self-adaptive differential evolution heuristic for two-stage assembly scheduling problem to minimize maximum lateness with setup times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Onwubolu, Godfrey & Davendra, Donald, 2006. "Scheduling flow shops using differential evolution algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 674-692, June.
- Tasgetiren, M. Fatih & Liang, Yun-Chia & Sevkli, Mehmet & Gencyilmaz, Gunes, 2007. "A particle swarm optimization algorithm for makespan and total flowtime minimization in the permutation flowshop sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1930-1947, March.
- Ruiz, Rubén & Maroto, Concepciøn & Alcaraz, Javier, 2006. "Two new robust genetic algorithms for the flowshop scheduling problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 461-476, October.
- Allahverdi, Ali & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Aldowaisan, Tariq, 1999. "A review of scheduling research involving setup considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 219-239, April.
- Ruiz, Ruben & Maroto, Concepcion, 2005. "A comprehensive review and evaluation of permutation flowshop heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 479-494, September.
- Hariri, A. M. A. & Potts, C. N., 1997. "A branch and bound algorithm for the two-stage assembly scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 547-556, December.
- Sun, Xi & Morizawa, Kazuko & Nagasawa, Hiroyuki, 2003. "Powerful heuristics to minimize makespan in fixed, 3-machine, assembly-type flowshop scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 498-516, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatami, Sara & Ruiz, Rubén & Andrés-Romano, Carlos, 2015. "Heuristics and metaheuristics for the distributed assembly permutation flowshop scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 76-88.
- Piotrowski, Adam P. & Napiorkowski, Jaroslaw J. & Kiczko, Adam, 2012. "Differential Evolution algorithm with Separated Groups for multi-dimensional optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 33-46.
- Coelho, Leandro dos Santos & Souza, Rodrigo Clemente Thom & Mariani, Viviana Cocco, 2009. "Improved differential evolution approach based on cultural algorithm and diversity measure applied to solve economic load dispatch problems," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(10), pages 3136-3147.
- Wang, Lin & He, Jing & Wu, Desheng & Zeng, Yu-Rong, 2012. "A novel differential evolution algorithm for joint replenishment problem under interdependence and its application," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 190-198.
- Gharbi, Anis & Ladhari, Talel & Msakni, Mohamed Kais & Serairi, Mehdi, 2013. "The two-machine flowshop scheduling problem with sequence-independent setup times: New lower bounding strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 69-78.
- Jiang, Lian Lian & Maskell, Douglas L. & Patra, Jagdish C., 2013. "Parameter estimation of solar cells and modules using an improved adaptive differential evolution algorithm," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 185-193.
- Pang, King-Wah, 2013. "A genetic algorithm based heuristic for two machine no-wait flowshop scheduling problems with class setup times that minimizes maximum lateness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 127-136.
- Xiong, Fuli & Xing, Keyi & Wang, Feng, 2015. "Scheduling a hybrid assembly-differentiation flowshop to minimize total flow time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(2), pages 338-354.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:182:y:2007:i:1:p:80-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.