Who should control inventory in a supply chain?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hau L. Lee & Kut C. So & Christopher S. Tang, 2000. "The Value of Information Sharing in a Two-Level Supply Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 626-643, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hadi Mokhtari & Mohammad Taghi Rezvan, 2020. "A single-supplier, multi-buyer, multi-product VMI production-inventory system under partial backordering," Operational Research, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 37-57, March.
- Hu, Wei & Li, Yongjian & Govindan, Kannan, 2014. "The impact of consumer returns policies on consignment contracts with inventory control," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 398-407.
- Sari, Kazim, 2008. "On the benefits of CPFR and VMI: A comparative simulation study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 575-586, June.
- Rad, Reza Hosseini & Razmi, Jafar & Sangari, Mohamad Sadegh & Ebrahimi, Zahra Fallah, 2014. "Optimizing an integrated vendor-managed inventory system for a single-vendor two-buyer supply chain with determining weighting factor for vendor׳s ordering cost," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 295-308.
- Govindan, Kannan, 2015. "The optimal replenishment policy for time-varying stochastic demand under vendor managed inventory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(2), pages 402-423.
- Ru, Jun & Wang, Yunzeng, 2010. "Consignment contracting: Who should control inventory in the supply chain?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 760-769, March.
- Nachiappan, S.P. & Jawahar, N., 2007. "A genetic algorithm for optimal operating parameters of VMI system in a two-echelon supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(3), pages 1433-1452, November.
- Changkyu Park, 2017. "A Partial Backordering Inventory Model with a Drop-Shipping Option Under Purchase Dependence," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 34(04), pages 1-20, August.
- Xiao, Tiaojun & Yang, Danqin, 2009. "Risk sharing and information revelation mechanism of a one-manufacturer and one-retailer supply chain facing an integrated competitor," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1076-1085, August.
- Darwish, M.A. & Odah, O.M., 2010. "Vendor managed inventory model for single-vendor multi-retailer supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 473-484, August.
- Milena Bieniek, 2018. "Channel Performance Under Vendor Managed Consignment Inventory Contract With Additive Stochastic Demand," Statistics in Transition New Series, Polish Statistical Association, vol. 19(3), pages 551-561, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:164:y:2005:i:1:p:158-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.