Hedging effectiveness of stock index futures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Darren Butterworth & Phil Holmes, 2001. "The hedging effectiveness of stock index futures: evidence for the FTSE-100 and FTSE-mid250 indexes traded in the UK," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 57-68.
- Figlewski, Stephen, 1984. " Hedging Performance and Basis Risk in Stock Index Futures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 657-669, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vishwas B. & N. Sivakumar, 2016. "Mutual Fund Portfolio Hedging Using Index Futures: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 5(3), pages 203-210, August.
- repec:taf:applec:v:48:y:2016:i:42:p:3999-4018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lumengo Bonga-Bonga & Ekerete Umoetok, 2016.
"The effectiveness of index futures hedging in emerging markets during the crisis period of 2008-2010: Evidence from South Africa,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(42), pages 3999-4018, September.
- Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo & Umoetok, Ekerete, 2015. "The effectiveness of index futures hedging in emerging markets during the crisis period of 2008-2010: Evidence from South Africa," MPRA Paper 62932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander, C. & Barbosa, A., 2008. "Hedging index exchange traded funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 326-337, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:163:y:2005:i:1:p:177-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .