Benefit sharing in holding situations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Potters, J.A.M. & Poos, R. & Tijs, S.H. & Muto, S., 1989. "Clan games," Other publications TiSEM 1855e4e3-7392-4ef0-a073-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Muto, S. & Nakayama, M. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1988. "On big boss games," Other publications TiSEM 488a314a-179c-4628-91e6-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Potters, Jos & Poos, Rene & Tijs, Stef & Muto, Shigeo, 1989. "Clan games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 275-293, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Meca, 2007. "A core-allocation family for generalized holding cost games," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 65(3), pages 499-517, June.
- Perea, F. & Puerto, J. & Fernández, F.R., 2009. "Modeling cooperation on a class of distribution problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 726-733, November.
- Rodica Branzei & Dinko Dimitrov & Stef Tijs, 2008.
"Convex Games Versus Clan Games,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(04), pages 363-372.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2006. "Convex Games versus Clan Games," Discussion Paper 2006-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Branzei, Rodica & Dimitrov, Dinko & Tijs, Stef, 2011. "Convex games versus clan games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 381, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- repec:spr:compst:v:65:y:2007:i:3:p:499-517 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guardiola, Luis A. & Meca, Ana & Puerto, Justo, 2009. "Production-inventory games: A new class of totally balanced combinatorial optimization games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 205-219, January.
- Guardiola, Luis A. & Meca, Ana & Puerto, Justo, 2008. "Production-inventory games and PMAS-games: Characterizations of the Owen point," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 96-108, July.
- Branzei, Rodica & Dimitrov, Dinko & Tijs, Stef, 2011. "Convex games, clan games, and their marginal games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 368, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:162:y:2005:i:1:p:251-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.