Super efficiency evaluations based on potential slack
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bogetoft, Peter & Hougaard, Jens Leth, 2000. "Super Efficiency Evaluations Based on Potential Slack," Unit of Economics Working Papers 24194, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Bogetoft & Jens Hougaard, 1999. "Efficiency Evaluations Based on Potential (Non-Proportional) Improvements," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 233-247, November.
- Luenberger, David G., 1992. "Benefit functions and duality," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 461-481.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich, 2002. "Benchmark selection: An axiomatic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 218-228, February.
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- Peter Bogetoft, 1997. "DEA-based yardstick competition: The optimality of best practice regulation," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 73(0), pages 277-298, October.
- Bogetoft, Peter, 1995. "Incentives and productivity measurements," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 67-77, April.
- Peter Bogetoft, 1994. "Incentive Efficient Production Frontiers: An Agency Perspective on DEA," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(8), pages 959-968, August.
- W. Briec, 1997. "A Graph-Type Extension of Farrell Technical Efficiency Measure," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 95-110, March.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
- Peter Bogetoft, 2000. "DEA and Activity Planning under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 7-48, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2017. "Dynamic multi-directional inefficiency analysis of European dairy manufacturing firms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 338-344.
- Chiu, Yung-Ho & Chen, Yu-Chuan, 2009. "The analysis of Taiwanese bank efficiency: Incorporating both external environment risk and internal risk," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 456-463, March.
- Yung-Ho Chiu & Chyanlong Jan & Da-Bai Shen & Pen-Chun Wang, 2008. "Efficiency and capital adequacy in Taiwan banking: BCC and super-DEA estimation," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 479-496, May.
- Torben Holvad & Jens Hougaard & Dorte Kronborg & Hans Kvist, 2004. "Measuring inefficiency in the Norwegian bus industry using multi-directional efficiency analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 349-369, August.
- Mojtaba Ghiyasi & Jens Leth Hougaard, 2014. "Ranking Production Units According to Marginal Efficiency Contribution," MSAP Working Paper Series 04_2014, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:49:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11123-017-0519-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yung-Ho Chiu & Yu-Chuan Chen & Xue-Jie Bai, 2011. "Efficiency and risk in Taiwan banking: SBM super-DEA estimation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 587-602.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Jones, Keithly G., 2004. "A Method For Comparison Of The Efficiency Of Countries With Distinct Technologies," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20009, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming & Zhang, Xian, 2013.
"Energy and emissions efficiency patterns of Chinese regions: A multi-directional efficiency analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 105-116.
- Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei & Xian Zhang, 2014. "Energy and emissions efficiency patterns of Chinese regions: A multi-directional efficiency analysis," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 60, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Asmild, Mette & Bogetoft, Peter & Leth Hougaard, Jens, 2013. "Rationalising inefficiency: Staff utilisation in branches of a large Canadian bank," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 80-87.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ana:journl:v:4:y:2018:i:1:p:21-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mette Asmild & Tomas Baležentis & Jens Leth Hougaard, 2016. "Multi-directional productivity change: MEA-Malmquist," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 109-119, December.
- Juan Martín & Concepción Román, 2006. "A Benchmarking Analysis of Spanish Commercial Airports. A Comparison Between SMOP and DEA Ranking Methods," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 111-134, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:152:y:2004:i:1:p:14-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.