Interactive policy-making - a model of management for public works
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elberse, Janneke Elisabeth & Pittens, Carina Anna Cornelia Maria & de Cock Buning, Tjard & Broerse, Jacqueline Elisabeth Willy, 2012. "Patient involvement in a scientific advisory process: Setting the research agenda for medical products," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 231-242.
- O. Barreteau & C. Le Page & P. Perez, 2007. "Contribution of simulation and gaming to natural resource management issues: An introduction," Post-Print hal-00453891, HAL.
- Olivier GODARD, 2004.
"Autour Des Conflits A Dimension Environnement Ale. Evaluation Economique Et Coordination Dans Un Monde Complexe,"
Cahiers d’économie politique / Papers in Political Economy,
L'Harmattan, issue 47, pages 127-153.
- Olivier Godard, 2004. "Autour des conflits à dimension environnementale. Evaluation économique et coordination dans un monde complexe," Working Papers hal-00242924, HAL.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:12:y:2003:i:5:d:10.1023_b:grup.0000003743.65698.78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Swaans, Kees & Broerse, Jacqueline & Meincke, Maylin & Mudhara, Maxwell & Bunders, Joske, 2009. "Promoting food security and well-being among poor and HIV/AIDS affected households: Lessons from an interactive and integrated approach," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 31-42, February.
- Stigson, Peter & Dotzauer, Erik & Yan, Jinyue, 2009. "Improving policy making through government-industry policy learning: The case of a novel Swedish policy framework," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 399-406, April.
- Espinosa, A. & Harnden, R. & Walker, J., 2008. "A complexity approach to sustainability - Stafford Beer revisited," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 636-651, June.
- repec:ags:gewipr:258994 is not listed on IDEAS
- MIKULSKIENE Birute & PITRĖNAITĖ-ŽILĖNIENĖ Birute, 2013. "What Policy Actors Seek for: Reciprocal Misunderstanding of Objectives of Participatory Decision Making," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 02, June.
- O. Barreteau & G. Abrami, 2007. "Variable time scales, agent-based models, and role-playing games: The PIEPLUE river basin management game," Post-Print hal-00453892, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:128:y:2001:i:2:p:322-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.