Selecting the best choice in the full information group interview problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rothschild, Michael, 1974. "Searching for the Lowest Price When the Distribution of Prices Is Unknown," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(4), pages 689-711, July/Aug..
- Whipple, David, 1973. "A Generalized Theory of Job Search," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(5), pages 1170-1188, Sept.-Oct.
- Lippman, Steven A & McCall, John J, 1976. "The Economics of Job Search: A Survey," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(3), pages 347-368, September.
- Telser, L G, 1973. "Searching for the Lowest Price," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 40-49, May.
- Michael Rothschild, 1974. "Searching for the Lowest Price When the Distribution of Prices Is Unknown: A Summary," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 1, pages 293-294 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald B. Rosenfield & Roy D. Shapiro & David A. Butler, 1983. "Optimal Strategies for Selling an Asset," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(9), pages 1051-1061, September.
- Lippman, Steven A & McCall, John J, 1976. "The Economics of Job Search: A Survey: Part I," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(2), pages 155-189, June.
- Chun, Young H. & Moskowitz, Herbert & Plante, Robert D., 1994. "Dynamic programming formulation of the group interview problem with a general utility function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 81-92, October.
- Perry, Motty & Wigderson, Avi, 1986. "Search in a Known Pattern," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(1), pages 225-230, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramsey, David M. & Szajowski, Krzysztof, 2004. "Correlated equilibria in competitive staff selection problem," MPRA Paper 19870, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Wenjie Tang & J. Neil Bearden & Ilia Tsetlin, 2009. "Ultimatum Deadlines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(8), pages 1423-1437, August.
- So, Mee Chi & Thomas, Lyn C. & Huang, Bo, 2016. "Lending decisions with limits on capital available: The polygamous marriage problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 407-416.
- Chun, Young H., 2015. "Multi-attribute sequential decision problem with optimizing and satisficing attributes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(1), pages 224-232.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:119:y:1999:i:3:p:635-651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.