Searching for the Lowest Price
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chun, Young H. & Plante, Robert D. & Schneider, Helmut, 2002. "Buying and selling an asset over the finite time horizon: A non-parametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 106-120, January.
- Chun, Young Hak, 1997. "Rank-based selection strategies for the random walk process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 417-427, January.
- Chun, Young H., 1999. "Selecting the best choice in the full information group interview problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 635-651, December.
- Tapan Biswas & Jolian Mchardy, 2012.
"Asking Price And Price Discounts: The Strategy Of Selling An Asset Under Price Uncertainty,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 4(1), pages 17-37, June.
- Tapan Biswas & Jolian Mchardy, 2007. "Asking Price and Price Discounts: The Strategy of Selling an Asset Under Price Uncertainty," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 281-301, May.
- Gee, Laura Katherine, 2016. "The More You Know: Information Effects on Job Application Rates in a Large Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10372, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- D.J. Butler & G. Loomes, 1992. "Procedural Rationality in Consumer Search: An experimental investigation," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 92-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- DeSarbo, Wayne S. & Choi, Jungwhan, 1998. "A latent structure double hurdle regression model for exploring heterogeneity in consumer search patterns," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 423-455, November.
- Hak Chun, Young, 1996. "Selecting the best choice in the weighted secretary problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 135-147, July.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 1988. "Economic Competence as a Scarce Resource: An Essay on the Limits of Neoclassical Economics and the Need for an Evolutionary Theory," Working Paper Series 191, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:63:y:1973:i:2:p:40-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.