Data envelopment analysis with a single DMU: A graphic projected-gradient approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Banker, Rajiv D., 1984. "Estimating most productive scale size using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-44, July.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Soares de Mello, João Carlos C.B. & Angulo Meza, Lidia, 2016. "A new approach to the bi-dimensional representation of the DEA efficient frontier with multiple inputs and outputs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 175-186.
- Alexander Vaninsky, 2018. "Optimal environment-friendly economic restructuring: the United States–China cooperation case study," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 189-220, August.
- Vaninsky, Alexander, 2018. "Energy-environmental efficiency and optimal restructuring of the global economy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 338-348.
- Shlomo Maital & Alexander Vaninsky, 2000. "Productivity Paradoxes and Their Resolution," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 191-207, November.
- Vaninsky, Alexander, 2006. "Efficiency of electric power generation in the United States: Analysis and forecast based on data envelopment analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 326-338, May.
- Lozano, Sebastián & Calzada-Infante, Laura, 2018. "Computing gradient-based stepwise benchmarking paths," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 195-207.
- Adler, Nicole & Raveh, Adi, 2008. "Presenting DEA graphically," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 715-729, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:115:y:1999:i:3:p:518-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.